Do you floss?

No but I really need to start and I've been saying that for a while now. When I do floss and I get some shit out and I can smell it, it's fucking gross.

Of course. I use one of those throwaway picks though that keep the floss tight.

I floss like a boss, playa. Gotta keep the grill game tight.

Awww, you guys are making me happy. Example of heavy calculus deposit from lack of brushing/flossing....

calculus.jpg

Shit son, I'm always flossin'

Monicas know wassup

Not nearly as often as I should but I do like those floss sticks. Makes it so much easier.

I have for a while now since those floss sticks went mainstream. Hated doing regular flossing but the floss sticks are so easy to use. Most people I know use them now as well but didn't really floss before they found out about them.

Pro-Health-For-Me-Floss-picks_one.jpg

Don't use these^

Unless you're using a different one for every individual gap. If you're using the same one over and over, you're just spreading the bacteria all over. I stick with regular waxed floss and I floss every night before bed.

Awww, you guys are making me happy. Example of heavy calculus deposit from lack of brushing/flossing....

calculus.jpg

I saw the most disgusting picture on Reddit. A man with poor dental hygiene was also a heavy smoker. His tongue had a thick, black, hairy fuzz covering it.

Don't use these^

Unless you're using a different one for every individual gap. If you're using the same one over and over, you're just spreading the bacteria all over. I stick with regular waxed floss and I floss every night before bed.

Also those actually cut gums instead of bending around the teeth. Dentist friends told me not to use them.

I do, but I'm a bit lazy about it. I average like 4/3 flosses a day. I keep my floss by my desk and do it while I'm bored/taking a break instead of when I brush my teeth. It seems too tedious when I do it while brushing.

Many people dont think to but i floss more than i brush. Think about whats between your teeth if you dont every day... like that pic above

And that green stick pic, those are horrid to use and with all due honesty have more of a chance to loosen your teeth than regular floss

Back