Do you floss?

jerzey devil

Jerzey-Duz-It
@Gold
Reaction score
I had sliced the corner of my mouth with floss the other day because my lips were chapped so I asked around if that has happened to anyone else and I was shocked to learn how many people don't floss at all.

I didn't floss regularly until I was around 20 but these are grown people telling me they don't floss.

Those bits of food caught between your teeth end up smelling very bad after a day or so. For the record, it was a bloody mess for me when I first started flossing regularly but your gums stop bleeding after a week or so of flossing.

I use a water flosser. I also use it to blast away the tonsil stones. Gross stuff.

I have for a while now since those floss sticks went mainstream. Hated doing regular flossing but the floss sticks are so easy to use. Most people I know use them now as well but didn't really floss before they found out about them.

Pro-Health-For-Me-Floss-picks_one.jpg

I use a water flosser. I also use it to blast away the tonsil stones. Gross stuff.

Same. I actually recently purchased in a really cool waterpick/electric toothbrush combo that amazon had a lighting sale on.

I didn't put a whole lot of thought into my oral health until my late 20s (aside from brushing twice a day). When I went to the dentist for the first time in a decade, he told me that I had worn away a significant amount of enamel from drinking lemon juice and water all day. Ever since then, I have paid a lot of attention to my teeth.

I have a waterpick I use a few times a week, but use plastic picks daily.

man, if you don't floss, you're nasty. and you probably have bad breath.

I had sliced the corner of my mouth with floss the other day because my lips were chapped so I asked around if that has happened to anyone else and I was shocked to learn how many people don't floss at all.

I didn't floss regularly until I was around 20 but these are grown people telling me they don't floss.

Those bits of food caught between your teeth end up smelling very bad after a day or so. For the record, it was a bloody mess for me when I first started flossing regularly but your gums stop bleeding after a week or so of flossing.

Don't floss. Use an electric toothbrush and mouthwash. No cavities or breath issues.

Every night before bed. Can vouch for the gums toughening up.

What kind of degenerate doesn't floss?

I really only floss when I get something stuck in my teeth. That might be gross. I should probably floss more often.

Chick I used to date was like super into flossing. So much so that I thought it was weird.

Luckily I have good teeth. Only had one cavity my entire life and I only go to the dentist once a year or so if that.

Always floss. I need to get them dirties out u kno.

yes, i floss because im not disgusting. My friend doesn't floss and i swear his breath nearly kills me when he talks to me face to face.

Multiple times daily. I floss right at my desk after lunch every day.

yeah.

keep floss in my car as well.

Back