Do you find it disrespectful when fighters throw punches after KO

TGArthur

Square up with yo'self motherf*cker
@Steel
Reaction score
Discuss
AaE0MQZ.gif

I actually prefer that they land numerous unanswered punches while the opponent is in no position to defend.

Sometimes. Sometimes in the moment, one fighter doesn’t realize the other fighter is out. But other times you know that the shot you just landed put other dude out of commission. In those instances it’s kind of disrespectful. Not against the rules, but disrespectful.

Yes.

I've always hated this "go until the reff stops it" attitude.

If someone faceplants KO'd stiff in front of you, you can obviously see this.

Sorry just bleed god!

Sometimes, but in that case Bisping really had it coming. He was being a complete dick to Hendo for virtually no reason on that season of TUF.

Dependent on who’s on the receiving end
<Goldie11>

For every fight where it seems excessive, there’s just as many that don’t finish cause they hold back. You have to keep going.

If its clearly intentional its a dick move but most times its not and it just comes with the territory of fighting.

Sometimes, but in that case Bisping really had it coming. He was being a complete dick to Hendo for virtually no reason on that season of TUF.
Hendo is the real dick, he did the same to Lombard and Wanderlei.

Depends on the damage caused, especially long term disability more bonus points for thst. Make it worth it and make them pay.

Depends on the fight..

Someone like stephens who often says he respects the other fighter, touches gloves etc just to try and break your face if you happen to go out seems a bit strange..

If your open about the intention of trying to kill the guy it's fine but if i was cool with stephens, had to fight him and woke up having to operate my teeth out of my eye socket from follow up shots i'd be a bit surprised..

Last edited:
It stops whiney bitches from moaning that "they didn't really lose, they weren't out or the ref stopped it too early".

When it takes a guy 5 minutes to come round from unconsciousness, the concerned crowd stay so eerily quiet, you can hear that the loser isn't making any excuses. He's just lying there trying not to die.

Don't just bleed, also die.

Yes.

I've always hated this "go until the reff stops it" attitude.

If someone faceplants KO'd stiff in front of you, you can obviously see this.

Sorry just bleed god!
This. I hate this shit. What kind of person are you that you want to hit a defenseless person. That's how you cause serious damage or could kill someone. Like if it was a street fight when would you stop?

Nah I fucking love it

Especially when it’s Luke Rockhold

Not if it happens to D-bags like Jon Jones.

Back