Do you find it annoying that Bones never faces consequences for his actions?

TS yes....Its annoying as hell considering how much he continues to get away with. Now the organization looks bad. I don't care how great of a fighter he is or the lame excuses for his behavior, he isn't a champ and I won't watch him fight.

When has the UFC looked good in the terms of the mainstream media? Merely the sport existing is a bad image to many in America.

yes and when he does he will lose everything

Indeed. He'd have to quickly transition to being an NFL star to get away with that one. And even then, he can't leave too much evidence.

well the question was do you think it it's annoying not do you think he will be able to stay in the sport :icon_neut

No more than every other quasi-celebrity who manages to screw time and time again and never get their feet held to the fire. Hell Jones isn't even Beiber level screw up yet. Wake me up when he's Lohan level bad and then I'll be annoyed.

How about politicians or even shady corporations whom take their business to third world countries to avoid labor laws?

Jones is bush league in the big schemes of things.

Society has failed him by not punishing him when doing wrong so he thinks it's right. Weak people create weak individuals. We need a stronger more disciplined society. I would gauge all the people he has met as softies.

Society has failed him by not punishing him when doing wrong so he thinks it's right. Weak people create weak individuals. We need a stronger more disciplined society. I would gauge all the people he has met as softies.

Media can't get enough of it obviously so no way they will call him out on his bullshit

he was fined for the dc brawl. 50k and 40 hours community service, and dc really started it lol

We can be honest here its okay. Jones has done some things over the years and has never really gotten any flak for it. Just the fans.

What do you think?

I like it. It amuses me greatly. If you want the free pass in the UFC do really well. It adds incentive to the other fighters to perform.

get over it.

I'm wondering, and I could be wrong here, but I'm wondering if Dana had a meeting with Bones and said something along the lines of, "Look, this looks bad. I can fine you, maybe suspend you for 6 months, or you can go to rehab and I'll try to smooth this over."

Maybe Bones just said yea, I'll go to rehab.

Im sure none of that happened. Lol at 6 month suspension. He fights twice a year anyway. If anything Dana needs to make sure that Jones wont sue him for anything.

One of my favourite lines from the Naked Gun movies "this is your last chance....and it's not one of those Major League Baseball, Steve Howe kind of last chances" lmao

TS yes....Its annoying as hell considering how much he continues to get away with. Now the organization looks bad. I don't care how great of a fighter he is or the lame excuses for his behavior, he isn't a champ and I won't watch him fight.

How does the organization look bad? This happens in every sports organization. Hes not the champ because he does coke?

How about politicians or even shady corporations whom take their business to third world countries to avoid labor laws?

Jones is bush league in the big schemes of things.

Exactly...he's a curtain jerker on the getting away with shiz stage.

LOL.. Always like a boss..

Really curious how this ugly shit will end up..

Back