Do you find it annoying that Bones never faces consequences for his actions?

It's an athlete thing, not a Jones thing. Once your talent has value among powerful people, you can practically get away with anything...for a while.

Charles Barkley got a DUI with a whore in the car just a few years ago and he's the most beloved voice in American sports.

Barkley is fukin awesome...the stories that guy must have...

Charles Barkley got a DUI with a whore in the car just a few years ago and he's the most beloved voice in American sports.

That's cause Barkley would pick fights with Shaq and like entire teams.

I find his ability to make sure "everything's coming up Milhouse" to be rather impressive.

It's an athlete thing, not a Jones thing. Once your talent has value among powerful people, you can practically get away with anything...for a while.

Doesn't that come back and bite you in the ass though? Im in no position to say what Jones should do, but it might just be in his best interest to chill the fuck out for a while

I don't give a flying fuck good for him lmao.

No, and I won't find it annoying until it starts impacting his MMA career directly.

No, not at all, not even a little. And neither do his most devoted haters. Because even if he were punished the exact same as everyone else, his decline would still be something that he did and had full control over and not something that happened because any of their great hopes so far were able to get the job done. And that would still be lorded over them.

I can't see how anybody would consider it a priority to have action taken against Jones. It's not gonna make anyone feel better, watching Jones get a thrashing will. I recall during TUF season 8 with Junie Browning being that show's biggest tool ever and Dana's response "This isn't Survivor, we don't vote them off we beat them off". When it comes to Dana on MMA, it's one of those things where when he's right, he's right. The same principle applies here.

archer_phrasing.jpg

This. Not limited to athletes, celebrities in general (Bieber, Lohan etc).

It's a sickening injustice.

No, and I won't find it annoying until it starts impacting his MMA career directly.

Apparently it hasn't since he just successfully defended for the 8th time against one of the best fighters in the world. Hopefully he takes rehab seriously and moves forward.

Name a big star that has other than Chael Sonnen (who got caught for PEDs 3 times) who has been disciplined for bad actions.

Name a big star that has other than Chael Sonnen (who got caught for PEDs 3 times) who has been disciplined for bad actions.

Paul Daley got shitcanned

Barnett got stripped of the belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back