"Do you Fight Pass bro?"

Is it really 90 days? Holy crap. Thought it was like a month. Maybe that's for non-ppv events... Which seem to be largely blocked out for like a year? Or something while they're on ESPN only.

To put it shortly, the availability of fights made me salty.
I download the new events and use fight pass for the old ones, and also when i want to pull up old fights.

Like if your unfamiliar w someone you can fire up their whole UFC career in an instant and thats cool AF

It's honestly by far the best value of anything I subscribe to.

Full fight libraries of UFC, PRIDE, Strikeforce and WEC.

If you like to watch up and coming fighters like I do then they also run LFA, Cage Warriors, Fury FC, CFFC, UAE Warriors, Unified MMA, Lux Fight League, Shooto Brasil, Ares, Tuff N Uff, Combat FC, FFC, Cage Fight Series, Eternal MMA, A1 Combat, Muradov pro league, Samourai MMA, Battlefield MMA, UWC, FCC, Titan FC, Korean Zombies new promotion and more on there.

There's usually 3-4 pro MMA events a week on there and you're getting regional MMA from every area of the US as well as promotions from Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Peru, France, Australia, Central Asia, South Korea, UK, Sweden, UAE.

What is the name of KZ’s new promotion?

Ever since they stopped airing live PPVs in Australia for free I’ve stopped caring.

And there’s no way I’m using Kayo sports 🤢

I download the new events and use fight pass for the old ones, and also when i want to pull up old fights.

Like if your unfamiliar w someone you can fire up their whole UFC career in an instant and thats cool AF
I mean, that's essentially what I do with it. I have it still, but it's inconsistent enough and the whole two subscriptions thing annoys me enough to reconsider.

Reactions: HHJ
I mean, that's essentially what I do with it. I have it still, but it's inconsistent enough and the whole two subscriptions thing annoys me enough to reconsider.
Yeah i just have regular fight pass, not ESPN

Yes, but the search function isn’t perfect!!

At least give me a big ppv discount if im subscribed to fight pass.
its only 10 a month bro.

That aint enough justification for them to do that.

The price of the PPV is way too much.

But being that is what they cost, theyd have to ask for like a 1000 or something like that for a yearly subscription lol and no one will pay that.

The "where are they now" series on there did ok on UFC fight pass.

Back