Do you ever wish you were a woman?

giphy.gif

Finally I can be gay without being gay.

Just to be a good bro, I would PM all yall my cooter.

Edit:

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS POST ISN'T GETTING LIKES....I'M GOING TO SHOW YOU GUYS MY VAGINA!!!!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Thought about checking that box when I was job hunting after college. Nowadays, I could actually do it and feign offense when they say that I'm not.

I’m so glad to be a woman because it’s way easier to make money in the laziest fucking way possible because men make good money and are desperate losers who will just let it rain on ya. WOOO. also free stuff. So much free stuff lol.

And dicks are gross and ugly and I’d cry every day if I had one and then go kill myself tbh lol.

Also I love my figure so much and I’d hate to have the boring ass body of a man. Dem curves is just so much nicer.

You’d have to bleed out of your crotch monthly for 2/3 of your life, and that’s if you’re HEALTHY. Yeahhh, no thanks.
Lol a little period blood really isn’t that bad. Not at all.

But we’ve had this conversation before and I just got really lucky with my barely existent period lol.

Lol a little period blood really isn’t that bad. Not at all.

But we’ve had this conversation before and I just got really lucky with my barely existent period lol.

Pretty much. The wife is pretty much only 3 days too, but does get cramping at least on the first day. She still hate the bleeding part though.

I’m so glad to be a woman because it’s way easier to make money in the laziest fucking way possible because men make good money and are desperate losers who will just let it rain on ya. WOOO. also free stuff. So much free stuff lol.

And dicks are gross and ugly and I’d cry every day if I had one and then go kill myself tbh lol.

Also I love my figure so much and I’d hate to have the boring ass body of a man. Dem curves is just so much nicer.

My wife remarks on my beautiful cock every day and plays with it for hours at a time. She calls it her stress ball and bff.

<{ohyeah}>

Agree with you on the body thing though. A woman’s curves on a non fat woman are amazing.

Pretty much. The wife is pretty much only 3 days too, but does get cramping at least on the first day. She still hate the bleeding part though.
The only part that actually sucks is you have to keep getting out of bed to change ur dumb tampon. I know you can leave them in for eight hours at a time but I’m afraid of that toxic shock syndrome. You can lose your leg to that shit.

You’d have to bleed out of your crotch monthly for 2/3 of your life, and that’s if you’re HEALTHY. Yeahhh, no thanks.

Never trust anything that bleeds that long and doesn't die....

I didn't say it. She said it.

"And dicks are gross and ugly"

She said you didn’t excite her? That sucks. Sounds like a prude.

Believe it or not, there are some women out there who do actually like dick, and have opinions on attractive ones vs chodes, etc. Some even beg for the cock of a man that gets them off above and beyond the call of duty. Yup.

The only part that actually sucks is you have to keep getting out of bed to change ur dumb tampon. I know you can leave them in for eight hours at a time but I’m afraid of that toxic shock syndrome. You can lose your leg to that shit.

Wife won’t use those things. Maxi pads only cause she only likes dick in there.

Back