Do you ever skip dinner?

I didn't eat much yesterday at all. Popped a bunch of molly at 8pm and went through about 5 grams of mushrooms and was bugged out until around 7pm today.

Usually I always eat dinner though. I eat a ton of food.

Last edited:
Today I don't feel like doing anything
I just wanna lay in my bed
Don't feel like picking up my phone
So leave a message at the tone
'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything....

Even eating dinner.

I prefer a big breakfast to a big dinner. I usually just have soup or something which I just did.

I didn't eat much yesterday at all. Popped a bunch of molly at 8pm and went through about 5 grams of mushrooms and was bugged out until around 7pm today.

Yeah drugs are about the only reason I wouldn't eat ha ha (weed makes me hungry of course though)

No. I eat 5~6 small meals a day. Which always includes dinner.

Though, I'll usually have a smaller breakfast (sometimes as little as a protein bar or shake).

Never skip dinner but sometimes I just have a piece of fruit for breakfast.

Almost always. Lunch is the last time I dine until the following morning.

Rarely. I have skipped a shitload of meals in the past though(basically intermittent fasting).

I fairly regularly don't eat for 24hrs or so. Not deliberately, I just have quite a low appetite and I'm not driven by my stomach. If I'm travelling, that can sometimes be 2 days (hot weather kills my appetite even more).

There was a time a few years back where the group of people I was hanging out with were in disbelief as all I ate in a period of around 48hrs, was one solitary king prawn off someone's plate.

All the time!
Sometimes I’m too drunk and my stomach feels like shit or I’m so drunk I forget to and pass out.LoL

No. I eat 5~6 small meals a day. Which always includes dinner.

Though, I'll usually have a smaller breakfast (sometimes as little as a protein bar or shake).
This. Can't get jacked eating twice a day.

Five times a day ftw. Even if it's something small.

Called that hippie flippin back in the day. I’m jealous.

Yes. I rarely eat dinner. I typically find myself not all that hungry at night and I sleep better when I don't eat after 2 or so I've found.

Quite frequently. I finish lunch at 3 so if I eat more than half a sandwich I'm not hungry. And people at work are constantly giving me snacks to fatten me up for Thanksgiving.

Quite often, as I'm older now my appetite isn't what it used to be. Also I can't sleep/have a very disturbed sleep if I eat heavy at night so I try to eat light or even skip if I had a heavy lunch and I'm feeling full.

Last edited:
Back