Do you ever say "How now, brown cow?"?

So for my next question who else likes cows

That cow's math was off. After jumping over the moon, he was supposed to land safely in the barnyard, not on the roof.

I used to say, ‘What’s the story Robert Horry?’

I can’t do that any longer.

Need something to replace Robert Horry.

This post was sponsored and paid for by
images

That cow's math was off. After jumping over the moon, he was supposed to land safely in the barnyard, not on the roof.
Ha ha stupid cow! She didn't even correct for wind resistance!

So for my next question who else likes cows
Would really depend where in the world you are

In England, yes I like them very much, especially dirty ones....in the US not so much, and dirty US ones sound like they are covered in mud and their own shit

Would really depend where in the world you are

In England, yes I like them very much, especially dirty ones....in the US not so much, and dirty US ones sound like they are covered in mud and their own shit

My Uncle used to throw cow turnips at cows

Ha ha stupid cow! She didn't correct for wind resistance!

I said "he," you said "she," so clearly one of us has misgendered this cow. Either way, I just noticed that "it" shat on that steeply pitched roof.

I said "he," you said "she," so clearly one of us has misgendered this cow. Either way, I just noticed that "it" shat on that steeply pitched roof.
You can't misgender a bbq brisket sandwich, so let's do the right thing and turn this roof shitting ungulate into food.

Never really encountered a situation where that particular phrase would be nessessary.:confused:

Back