Do you ever have weird post apocalyptic fantasies

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Like it be cool if it was the end of the world and it was just me and Tarantino in a bunker but I had my blu ray collection and hes like "fuck man your blu ray collection is pretty fuckin awesome" and it was just me and Tarantino chilling watching my blu rays

You and another man in a bunker?
I dont think its really about the apocalypse and watching movies.....

Like it be cool if it was the end of the world and it was just me and Tarantino in a bunker but I had my blu ray collection and hes like "fuck man your blu ray collection is pretty fuckin awesome" and it was just me and Tarantino chilling watching my blu rays
You don’t have to make a thread every time some stupid ass random thought flits though your brain.

So do you guys fuck?

I fantasize about hunting meth addict, thieves in my hometown with a katana sword.

Lately more and more, ever since I binge watched every single episode of TWD and FTWD in like 5 weeks.

Just the thought of being able to protect my people and take things by force...kill stupid people on sight. Never have to go to work again....it becomes appealing

Lately more and more, ever since I binge watched every single episode of TWD and FTWD in like 5 weeks.

Just the thought of being able to protect my people and take things by force...kill stupid people on sight. Never have to go to work again....it becomes appealing

Not much time for watching movies in a world like that though

In a world like this I would make it my goal to become a car collector. I'll likely never own an exotic car, but in a post apoc world I could have whatever I want...just a matter of finding them. McLaren f1, LaFerrari, Bugatti, anything it could all be mine. I'd be flying down the interstate at 180mph in my ferrari while shooting our of the window at anyone I see that looks funny

Edit : I'd also find a military fighter jet and almost certainly kill myself trying to learn how to pilot it

Not much time for watching movies in a world like that though
The hell you mean? Find a stockpile of food, portable dvd player, and batteries and you have all the time in the world

A katana sword, eh? What's your long distance solution, a rifle gun?

I don’t need a long distance solution. If they manage to get out of range, they get to live for another day, assuming they’re faster than me. It’s hard to say though because even though I am pretty chunky now, I still am pretty fast..

I don’t need a long distance solution. If they manage to get out of range, they get to live for another day, assuming they’re faster than me. It’s hard to say though because even though I am pretty chunky now, I still am pretty fast..

Did you ever consider an enemy may initially engage with you at a distance greater than 20 ft?

I mean, if I saw a katana in the Apocalypse I'd want one...

Did you ever consider an enemy may initially engage with you at a distance greater than 20 ft?

I mean, if I saw a katana in the Apocalypse I'd want one...

I’ve thought about it but I’m candian so guns are scarce and methheads have nothing to fight with but what they’ve stolen from our sheds.

It’s possible one of them charges me with my Polaris sportsman that was stolen but with a sharp katana, I like my odds.

My city d’éclaires a meth crisis but tweakers are pussies. They’ll do fookin nothin

Ive thought it about once or twice. Mostly to minimize the shock if it happens, call it mental preparation and truly pretentious. I dont dwell on it or fantasize about it. Im not physically ready for such a thing, no stockpiles and such but Ill be able to think, ok holy fuck its going down, lets go. If I die, I die.

Only to the point of wondering what dope ass house I would take.

And Then Google earthing it.

Seriously though, I grew up hunting, camping, surviving. The rest of my family did not. Scary thing is that I can't see them making it in such a world, so Id rather be at ground zero and go quick along with my loved ones rather than watch them suffer through a life of scavenging, pillaging, surviving and killing dogs to eat to stay alive

Lol I was gonna say yes all the time, but they aren't weird (in ny case). But yours is oretty weird @Drain Bamage . Mine are just like post-apocalyptic survival and action with machetes and whatnot.

A katana sword, eh? What's your long distance solution, a rifle gun?

Also, I'll need this in my arsenal.

xvBBQv05MzWW8XoHwnFecenzTPMDmaZuEVFCivpHgjY.jpg

No because as a contacts wearer I’d be one pair of glasses away from being fucked.

Although if it’s the post apocalypse does it really matter so much if everything is blurry?

Back