Social Do you ever get bored?

My opinion is

• Total voters
tbh, I have two jobs, work hella hours for shit pay. I don't have the luxury to be "bored." in the spare time I do have I embrace it with sleep, or spending time with mi Novia, or family and friends.

and yes, I know this forum looks down on poor people but it is what it is. hate away.

You're not poor sir, you just said you have family.
Most of these mooks only have material shit.
What's that gonna do for them when they get sick etc.?
Not much I can tell you that.

Keep your head up brother, for it's the only way the sun can touch ones face.

Bored, cant, and hope are not in my vocabulary. Lifes too short.

When I feel sleepy I still watch a movie to put lights out.

Sometimes it takes 10 nights to watch one movie.

Last edited:
I don't know really. Maybe when I was younger I was more affected with the excitement but I knew pretty much all the track and field squad in the Olympics in the 80s and 90s. Couldn't name any of them now.

Maybe me not playing tennis or being an athlete anymore has something to do with it.

understood. Tennis is something that someone mostly takes a break after growing up, I’d say. I mean not everyone is gonna go and rent the field everytime

understood. Tennis is something that someone mostly takes a break after growing up, I’d say. I mean not everyone is gonna go and rent the field everytime
I Have a tennis injury, I used to play ever day as a kid. That and falling off dirt biking...

solid thread for all the hyperactive strung out cunts to come in and brag about how they avoid like the plague any time for silent reflection.

Boredom is a personal choice. I hate when people complain about being bored. You just have to stfu and do something about it. Personally i can get lost in thought staring at a wall for a couple hours. I love alone time.

There are times when i lose interest in things but i usually just move onto something else. Occasionally after a couple months or even a year or two i might get interested in that thing again.

What was you highest rating?

I only really play speed online - I think I was around 1450 but I fluctuate around the 1300 range. IRL I stay around the 1300s range as well. Online ratings are fairly accurate.

I tend to start things enthusiastically, get bored quickly, and then move on to something else enthusiastically. Stuff usually doesn’t live up to my inflated expectations

... after doing something you have done for years?

Like watching football or UFC, smoking, playing something?

I've watched load of stuff and played. Now for the past few months I just do it rarely, is it a sign that someone needs to find other hobbies?
Weird thing is when I am doing what I wan to do and I am where I want to be time will fkng fly. When I am somewhere I do not want to be or am.doimg something I dont wanna to be doing time moves slower than molasses

Weird thing is when I am doing what I wan to do and I am where I want to be time will fkng fly. When I am somewhere I do not want to be or am.doimg something I dont wanna to be doing time moves slower than molasses

same for me

Back