Social Do you ever get bored?

My opinion is

• Total voters

I Fusion I

Everything you can imagine is real
@Brown
Reaction score
... after doing something you have done for years?

Like watching football or UFC, smoking, playing something?

I've watched load of stuff and played. Now for the past few months I just do it rarely, is it a sign that someone needs to find other hobbies?

Not really. I never miss an opportunity to do stuff outside, and I never get tired of fishing, golfing hunting, hiking etc. My main indoor hobbies are reading and watching movies, and I never get bored of these either. A good book in my recliner with some Coltrane in the background never gets old.

... after doing something you have done for years?

Like watching football or UFC, smoking, playing something?

I've watched load of stuff and played. Now for the past few months I just do it rarely, is it a sign that someone needs to find other hobbies?
Definitely watching UFC, I haven't watched a card in months. Possibly Nate's last fight, I don't even check to see who's fighting anymore. I was absolutely crazy for it a few years ago, I fell asleep the last Bellator I went to.

Definitely watching UFC, I haven't watched a card in months. Possibly Nate's last fight, I don't even check to see who's fighting anymore. I was absolutely crazy for it a few years ago, I fell asleep the last Bellator I went to.

Do you think it’s something that goes and then comes back? I used to follow sports a l out more

Yeah but I'm super introverted and live kind of like a shut in, and I've had the same hobbies forever. So not super surprising.

Sometimes I can’t decide what to do, but I wouldn’t call that boredom, maybe paralysis by analysis which could appear similar from the outside-looking-in.

I dont get bored because I like to Veg and sometimes some stuff some folks would conider boring I enjoy to decompress. I am always on the go so a nice boring Science Doc or history is just what I need.

Right now. Especially when you have finished a series, and the next few you try, suck

Back