Do you even want the US to be united?

hiya evansusmc2,
i believe he basically said that some Republicans would be happy with apartheid.
he's right.
- IGIT
Well you “beliefs” don’t match up with reality. Congrats!

No we are past that.

I am afraid you may be right. I am hoping and praying that biden is a better leader than I think he will be, and honestly, his speech was not too awful. So long as he doesn’t come after guns, doesn’t pander to anqueefa in the northwest, doesn’t resign just to make his legacy “i stepped down for a woman of color to be able to lead” bullshit, and actually shows that he means to unite the country like he says, then he might not be that bad. While sheer morbid curiosity in me wanted to see how many cities would have burned, and I fucking hate how smug and celebratory the left is being, i didn’t really want to see trump win either. I didn’t vote for either of them-I voted for my cat, whose measured and sweet nature make her a natural leader-plus she is a strong black female, so she could have been the first black female feline to become potus.

Well we all know it was virtually zero Trump voters that were setting police stations on fire, burning down a Wendy’s, looting a Target, tearing down statues, and harassing people a outdoor restaurants.

So what other side does that leave?
Trump supporters were plotting to kidnap a governor, plotting to kill Democrats , threatening to shoot Democrats etc..

Trump supporters were plotting to kidnap a governor, plotting to kill Democrats , threatening to shoot Democrats etc..

I saw the NEWS STORY on that one also. I wish the killing of David Dorn was a new story of a failed plot. I wish the T-Mobile shop (right next to the place I train BJJ) that got destroyed and looted was just failed plot. And that’s just two of a thousand of examples. So you can take your failed false equivalency/deflection outta here.

Edit: at least two of the cops that arrested those would-be kidnappers in Michigan were Trump supporters. See how that works????

Back