Do you even want the US to be united?

Once you start voting you already choose to be devided.
The whole election system is created for division.

Yes, just like Kim Jong Un keeps saying; any election with more than one candidate just gets messy.

There is no difference between him and the president of the US.

Don't argue against yourself, it takes the fun away for the rest of us. Which is it, is the US divided or united under one single despot?

Sure, so long as being "united" means we either stop doing violence or cancelling each other for political differences, or we meet in the middle and compromise. I have a feeling by uniting, Biden is really just calling for the right to capitulate to every leftist demand, but I hope that is not the case.
If Biden backs off the really divisive stuff like gun control or court packing, I don't see why he wouldn't be able to get his healthcare politicies passed, or student loan reform.

Never will be, no country ever will be because guess what? We're not fucking robots. We're individual creatures, you'll always have people with different likes, dislikes, views and goals/ambitions. There will ALWAYS be some kind of conflict within any society and to think otherwise is to be childlike to be honest.

Fuck no, we need a wall right through the middle..One side can have all shit , needles , and weirdos on the street, and plenty of undocumented aliens , and the other side can have hard working Americans that value freedom.....I’m just not yet sure if the line should run North to South, or East to West...I’ll get back to you..

America is done. You allowed money to buy the media, and that click bait antagonism is driving your demise. War and division is profit.

The stupid hyper capitalism of making a buck off the things that should be free: education and healthcare; when you see your society value money in front of quality of life; you end up where you are.

Sure, so long as being "united" means we either stop doing violence or cancelling each other for political differences, or we meet in the middle and compromise. I have a feeling by uniting, Biden is really just calling for the right to capitulate to every leftist demand, but I hope that is not the case.
If Biden backs off the really divisive stuff like gun control or court packing, I don't see why he wouldn't be able to get his healthcare politicies passed, or student loan reform.
cancel culture is the embodiment of every argument against government intervention in the free market. the right would be fawning over it if it wasn’t them getting fired for their racist bullshit every week lol

cancel culture is the embodiment of every argument against government intervention in the free market. the right would be fawning over it if it wasn’t them getting fired for their racist bullshit every week lol

You ever heard of using capitalization in a sentence? Jesus Christ dude. And to think you're one of the people that the Democrats have in their vote pool. They must be proud.

You ever heard of using capitalization in a sentence? Jesus Christ dude. And to think you're one of the people that the Democrats have in their vote pool. They must be proud.
lmao what? no one gives a shit. i type how i want because i can, not because i'm not capable. your post is also full of grammatical errors but that's an argument for children.

I agree but what I find repugnant is someone like my brother sending me 40 huffington post videos a day about BLM and why Trump is racist etc. I provide a few counter arguments, then he has a bitch fit. He can believe that nonsense if he wants but if he can’t accept my beliefs then fuck’em! I didn’t impose my shit on him

I agree with that as well...

My closest friends and I are able to have a healthy, honest exchange of ideas...
My acquaintances and coworkers? Not so much

I don't think you know what dictatorship means. Otherwise you wouldn't be defending it.

I'm sure you don't think that since you're often confused about definitions. And as usual you try to go this roundabout way of arguing instead of actually just detailing your argument in full to make a real point. You know, like people that actually have something to say, and aren't afraid to do it, tend to do.

Too much personal stock is put into it.

It's not about having differing opinions, but supporters of these groups genuinely believe, and preach about being better than those on the other side.

It was the same with Brexit. I believe that we would still be in the EU if the supporters of Brexit weren't mocked for being "racist little Englanders". Instead of people having their concerns addressed, they were looked down upon, like a form of caste.

It's not so much about having differing views, but as a fuck you to the opposing group, that looks down at you.

Back