Do you even want the US to be united?

They aren't happy biden won. They are happy that someone they hate lost. They are the party of hate, pretty clearly

The left are happy when things go their way, but when they don't their way they become the party of Burn Loot Murder.

If the other side wants a Gov run by Trump....Nope. Trumptards can leave. Most of them are rich racists that can afford to leave anyway. Bi Den.

It's very rich for anyone on the left to call for acceptance and unity after 4 years of russia this, #not my president that, and utter denial that trump was anything other than the legit president of the US. Your calls for unity would seem much more genuine if they happened 8 months ago when we were facing a global crisis.

Well, since the left graciously accepted the outcome in 2016, showed respect to those who voted for Trump, and have been working to understand viewpoints besides their own, I'm positive the right will be just as gracious now.

But seriously, Schumer, Pelosi, AOC, Cuomo, Joy Reid? LOL no. A modicum of honesty requires regarding these and similar as the garbage human beings that they are.

If the other side wants a Gov run by Trump....Nope. Trumptards can leave. Most of them are rich racists... Bi Den.
Oh Christ, is this the new trendy insult?

Damn, you guys SUCK at this stuff!

“Bi Den”?

Seriously, WTF?!

<{clintugh}>

In the not so distant future, Kamala will become POTUS and she will have the honourable Jussie Smollett as her VP

Oh Christ, is this the new trendy insult?

Damn, you guys SUCK at this stuff!

“Bi Den”?

Seriously, WTF?!

<{clintugh}>
Its catchy doe, amirite?

source.gif

They want Trump supporters on lists. All you have to do is see the amount of pettiness on any forum to know the majority don't want unity. They want 4 years of revenge sadly.

Good luck merica

Did you see all the video's of people literally dancing in the street all over the country? They seemed pretty damn united to me.

Did you see all the video's of people literally dancing in the street all over the country? They seemed pretty damn united to me.

So did the masses gathered at Trump rallies.

Looks to me like Americans are united against one another.

No it will only end in war and secession. I think its best to separate in some way or let some states leave.

Both sides have extremists who want to destroy the other side. This is not healthy

It's like asking if Nazis and commies should be united.
It makes no sense.

A country unites around things like tribe, culture, and beliefs.
There's little uniting Trumpists and Democrats. Though if the Democrats fully embrace the "Islamo-leftist" creed and becomes fully anti-white, lots of liberal Democrats could go red.

Back