Do you enjoy the wasabi / horseradish burn?

TheNinja

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
In some weird sick way I kind of do. But I do NOT like hot sauces that are too hot or that kind of burn.

wasabi is awesome.

Yes I do. I find the contrast of the clean burn vs the rich protein/umami flavors to be very pleasant.

People that dump a boatload of wasabi in their soy sauce at sushi bars should be dragged out back and have the shit kicked out of them.

I like wasabi!

In some weird sick way I kind of do. But I do NOT like hot sauces that are too hot or that kind of burn.
I think youre onto something there. Oddly enough i feel the same. I tend to go overboard with the sabi on sushi

Both are to die for

And if you dont agree you're probably not a man

People that dump a boatload of wasabi in their soy sauce at sushi bars should be dragged out back and have the shit kicked out of them.

I'm not talking about where you overdo it and can't taste the sushi, just enough to open the nostrils a bit. Also I don't know sushi etiquette too much but I find that if the the chef prepares a roll with sauces already on it that it does not require soy sauce or wasabi in general.

The only food that I will not eat... I don’t know why but the taste is repulsive to me.... I can taste it over everything and it’s gross

Wasabi is spicy, delicious, and the heat dissipates relatively quickly. It's near perfect.

I like Wasabi Mayonnaise. Straight Wasabi is just too damn hot. Do not like watery eyes and runny nose. :eek:

I love both. That's one of the best qualities about them.

Fuck yes, I do.

Back