Do you eat ground beef?

FedorandBjpenn

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Made some delicious ground beef tacos. After i looked up some facts about ground beef online and you would think that ground beef is poisonous the way its hated on the internet. Is it safe? lol

Made some delicious ground beef tacos. After i looked up some facts about ground beef online and you would think that ground beef is poisonous the way its hated on the internet. Is it safe? lol

What reasons are people giving about hating ground beef? Ground beef is delicious. Is it the pink slime and ammonia bath people are worried about?

Ground beef is perfectly safe and is cheap and easy to make. I like to make tacos or sloppy joes with it. I also found a gyro recipe that is delicious.

http://greek.food.com/recipe/gyro-meat-81048

The recipe says to use lamb but I used a mix of beef and ground turkey and it was amazing.

Beef is great. Just get fresh ground. If available go grass fed. Or learn to hunt and get your own fresh venison ground.

Beef is great. Just get fresh ground. If available go grass fed. Or learn to hunt and get your own fresh venison ground.

I m having trouble finding a good Grass Fed beef source. The closest butcher with grass fed meat is 40 minutes away. Guess Ill have to make the trip

What reasons are people giving about hating ground beef? Ground beef is delicious. Is it the pink slime and ammonia bath people are worried about?

Ground beef is perfectly safe and is cheap and easy to make. I like to make tacos or sloppy joes with it. I also found a gyro recipe that is delicious.

http://greek.food.com/recipe/gyro-meat-81048

The recipe says to use lamb but I used a mix of beef and ground turkey and it was amazing.

Im just a hypochondriac but ya those reason you stated. I love it and have never had any problems. I look to much nutrition facts up online lol

grass fed ground beef is my primary source of beef these days. More expensive then regular ground beef but cheaper than most other cuts of beef and tastes better and much healthier

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back