Do you do good things for your community?

I report posters for fighter bashing in the heavies and OT posters that come into the Mayberry.

Nobody ever helped me so I never help anybody with anything.
In fact, I throw a lot of good items out rather than donate.
It's just how I am

I spit on the homeless regularly. This encourages them to fend for themselves and decide to contribute to society.
You're welcome.

I feel like my job is a huge help to the community. Other than that, I don’t really do much to make things better (aside from very rarely helping police bring criminals to justice).

Does driving slowly and cautiously where dumb kids are known to run into the street without looking and not driving drunk or stoned count as a good thing? I also don't have a dog so don't pollute the area with dog shit.

I walk around and let everyone see how handsome I am. It really brightens up their day

I tend to be selfish with my time, but generous with my money. I donate to charities but I don’t volunteer.

F the community, not even sure what the means. I often do good things for individuals, inside and outside of my home area..

That doesn’t help the “community” that helps the corrupt politicians purchase shit for themselves.

Actually the county i live in has some of the highest property tax in my state. Those pay for some of the infostructure, city programs, parks and general quality of life. So thanks try again....

Actually the county i live in has some of the highest property tax in my state. Those pay for some of the infostructure, city programs, parks and general quality of life. So thanks try again....

You drank the Koolaid..I live on the North Shore of Long Island. If you really think $18-20,000 a year in taxes per home in my area is going towards INFOstructure and city programs, your deluding yourself.
The mismanagment and corruption constitutes the majority of the money our taxes are spent on..

I have this from first hand experience, maybe second hand..

I volunteered for a food bank for a time, doing their pick-ups twice a week and delivering to the elderly who were unable to leave their homes.

I didn't really think of it as "doing good things"; people are surprisingly good and we had swarms of volunteers. An ex-girlfriend of mine heard they needed someone with experience driving a cube van and I had time, so I did it. It felt good being around good people on a regular basis. It was nice to be needed.

I met a really hot girl there and we binged Dexter together.

I think I got more from the experience than I gave is what I'm saying. Making good friends, being a part of something positive. It was fun and incredibly rewarding.

Last edited:
I teach kids how to be kind and responsible as my day job. During that time, they usually learn how to read a little and do some math. I volunteer for our PTA, fundraise for our school, and volunteer at nursing homes.
I give my jiu Jitsu coach some time off and take over the class free of charge. I stay after class and help my teammates if they ask me.
I do a lot more than that, but I could still do more.

Does driving slowly and cautiously where dumb kids are known to run into the street without looking and not driving drunk or stoned count as a good thing? I also don't have a dog so don't pollute the area with dog shit.

Sorry to inform you but your doing more harm than good. We need to eradicate more morons so if they aren't aware they deserve to get bowled over.

You drank the Koolaid..I live on the North Shore of Long Island. If you really think $18-20,000 a year in taxes per home in my area is going towards INFOstructure and city programs, your deluding yourself.
The mismanagment and corruption constitutes the majority of the money our taxes are spent on..

I have this from first hand experience, maybe second hand..

Enjoy your New Jersey Tax Structure.....
I live in a smaller town and the development is
continually ongoing; the amount of new schools, businesses, and community programs has been a steady stream of improvement for the last 13 years I have lived here. Maybe write your Congressman or something.

I don't feed the pigeons or the fake homeless.

I abstain from dropping trash and cigarettes from car windows.

I save the wild by never going on a hunting trip.

Back