Do you do good things for your community?

Steven_Universe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I always want to but I’m exhausted just earning a living and raising my kid and dating and accomplishing my own goals.

I take my nephews and cousins to fairs and amusement parks along with my kid and try to do role model type things for them, but that’s immediate family and doesn’t really count.

I don’t go to church or volunteer anywhere. I donate to sick kids hospital preauthorized withdrawals.

Do you guys ever wish you could be a more positive factor in your ecosystem.

I used to help paint houses back in the day, but that was a long time ago.

I volunteer at the local soup kitchen when I'm home. It's only a few hours a week and it's a lot more rewarding than donating to charities.

I tell people what is and what isn't a plot hole.

I read the obituaries and cross out the names in the phone book.

I always want to but I’m exhausted just earning a living and raising my kid and dating and accomplishing my own goals.

I take my nephews and cousins to fairs and amusement parks along with my kid and try to do role model type things for them, but that’s immediate family and doesn’t really count.

I don’t go to church or volunteer anywhere. I donate to sick kids hospital preauthorized withdrawals.

Do you guys ever wish you could be a more positive factor in your ecosystem.

Absolutely.

Basic Necessities (job, hygiene, commute, shopping, etc) plus a (very) little bit of entertainment wipe out pretty much all the hours of the week.
Where is the time to make the world a better place?

I tell people all the time how to make the world a better place. I have yet to do any of it.<{chips}>

I donate to charities monthly, but biggest thing I do is just trying to be a decent human being.

I mod Sherdog

*drops mic

I treat everyone with respect and kindness. I give money to panhandlers and buskers. I am a minimalist with few possessions and no children, thus have made a relatively small ecological footprint. I could definitely do more in the community as far as helping people, but I just don't like getting involved with people very much. Just not interested.

I employ neighbourhood kids to mow my lawn and shovel my driveway.

i save turtles i find on the street when im driving, i donate to the humane society, i work with students with developmental delays, i support local businusses, and i dont litter.
so i guess i do.,

I'll tell cunts when they got sauce on their face from eating a burger.....

I post memes and one liners on Sherdog, and get likes. People are happy when that happens. Sherdog is my community

18umhpbklxrkijpg.jpg

I heard the homeless out of my town and into San Fran

I went there to visit and it was terrifying how many homeless there were.

I figure if they banded together they could take over sections of the city and not be homeless any more

Back