Do you deep fry bruh?

EatMyShorts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was getting chinese take outs regularly, not cause they tasted good, but simply for the deep fried meat.

Eventually it dawned on me I could simply deep fry my own meat, so bought a 15 dollard small frier.

You're not gonna make a batch of chips in it, but it's perfect for frying small quantities like 500 grams chicken etc.

Up until now I had always been oven cooking meat or shallow/stir frying.

Now I deep fry and then transfer the fried meat into a stir fry etc.

Pretty life changing.
I've basically started recipes I gave up long ago cause they tasted so bland, but with deep fried meat they're like, better than takeout, honestly.

Curries, asian style, all that noise.

Breaded chicken was made to be deep fried, not oven roasted.
Meatballs etc.

Anything I'm missing out on in that list that's worth deep frying?

It's still healthy as required as, all veg etc I still cook normally, steamed rice, but deep fried meat (which is apparently healthier than shallow fried as it seals the outside overall absorbs less fat).

"Now I deep fry and then transfer the fried meat into a stir fry etc."
"It's still healthy as required"

yeah thats a no from me dog

I also tried to deep fry an egg.

It pretty much exploded.

I recently discovered the Air Fryer, not frying in the traditional sense, but Chicken Wings and French Fries come out perfect..

I was getting chinese take outs regularly, not cause they tasted good, but simply for the deep fried meat.

Eventually it dawned on me I could simply deep fry my own meat, so bought a 15 dollard small frier.

You're not gonna make a batch of chips in it, but it's perfect for frying small quantities like 500 grams chicken etc.

Up until now I had always been oven cooking meat or shallow/stir frying.

Now I deep fry and then transfer the fried meat into a stir fry etc.

Pretty life changing.
I've basically started recipes I gave up long ago cause they tasted so bland, but with deep fried meat they're like, better than takeout, honestly.

Curries, asian style, all that noise.

Breaded chicken was made to be deep fried, not oven roasted.
Meatballs etc.

Anything I'm missing out on in that list that's worth deep frying?

It's still healthy as required as, all veg etc I still cook normally, steamed rice, but deep fried meat (which is apparently healthier than shallow fried as it seals the outside overall absorbs less fat).

Lets deep fry your meat!!

Taste as good as deep fry?

So far, yea I think so..you lightly coat with oil before you air fry, oil is part of the process, just not soaking..I do my meatballs in the air fryer, they come out as good as pan frying...

There a perfect Ren and Stimpy moment for this that doesnt seem to be on the internet.

i deep fried my meat

now im going to the hospital, thanks alot TS

Back