Do you date girls that have had more than 1 sexual partner?

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Heritage.jpg

Unless you live with the Amish, no choice..

I'll date/fuck them but usually not long term.

No way.

If she sleeps with even one other person, she'll realize that my dick is actually extremely small comparatively and all satisfaction from either side of the relationship will be nonexistent.

What does the survey say about men on the same subject?

No way.

If she sleeps with even one other person, she'll realize that my dick is actually extremely small comparatively and all satisfaction from either side of the relationship will be nonexistent.
I make an effort to be a suitable partner such as not drinking and not smoking. Why is it wrong to expect a woman to do the same?

Who's more likely to have a drinking problem? Someone who's never had a drink or someone who has had a drink?

Likewise, who's more likely to have a cheating problem: someone who has slept around a lot or someone who hasn't?

Simultaneously, that is my main requirement for dating them

I prefer to date girls who've had loads of sexual partners tbh. I wanna hear them war stories

I make an effort to be a suitable partner such as not drinking and not smoking. Why is it wrong to expect a woman to do the same?

Who's more likely to have a drinking problem? Someone who's never had a drink or someone who has had a drink?

Likewise, who's more likely to have a cheating problem: someone who has slept around a lot or someone who hasn't?

So you've never slept with anyone before either? So you're looking for another person to be a first time with?

I guess that makes sense. You are like a baby, taking your first steps in this world. What a beautiful journey

Yea I stopped dating 12 year olds like 6 months ago

So don't care.

Everyone has a past.

It's the present & future I'm more interested in

Lol if you want virgins because you are afraid they will cheat on you you got deep seated issues

I don't think there'd be a lot of girls left for me to date if I didn't.

I don't hang around in the nunnery trying to pick up chicks, so yeah it's kind of hard not to.

NO, women who have had more than one sexual partner, and that sexual partner is not me, are called whores

Back