Do you collect anything?

retro video games, Bball jerseys, wwf hasbro figure and other wrestling merch

and way way way too much other stuff

I was just on eBay. This shit is considerably more expensive than I had thought.

Also, this showed up on my front page.. antique book lot from the UK for $70

69e3KAZ.jpg

Time in a bottle.

JK

I collect some weapons.

Some edge, martial arts and a few guns.

And Books.

High end to ultra high end sports cards, GI Joes, and food.

Since others already collect corpes and souls in this thread, I'm going with tranny p0rn

I was just on eBay. This shit is considerably more expensive than I had thought.

Also, this showed up on my front page.. antique book lot from the UK for $70

69e3KAZ.jpg
You should act like you've read them all

Pressed pennies. I'm on my 8th book of them. And I only get 1 (occasionally 2) from places I actually visit.

Pez dispensers and early 90s Xmen action figures. I know it's stupid

I have a silver world championship game

I can remember an episode of Pawn Stars where they had a gold one and I think it was from the world championships. Don't recall exactly how much it went for, but it was a lot. I was quite shocked at how much it went for actually and those guys on that show are cheap as fuck.

i wish more books were produced in leather bound. Matter of fact maybe ill make a company that produces highly customized leather bound books. A company that could make almost anyone's favorite book into an instant collectible without the massive cost to the consumer.

I wish a knew a company like this

I collect post cards of everywhere I go as well as shot glasses. The wife collects mangets.

I collected golf balls with logos on them back when i was in elementary/middle school. Now, I have a few big ass baskets full of old golf balls.

My dad collected stamps for about 30 years. He had 2 sets, one for me and one for his nephew. I have no idea if he still buys them.

Back