Do you care who your daughter’s role models are?

As long as she thinks Fedor's the GOAT we got no problems

Hell no! I'm gonna encourage it and watch the cream roll in.

Unedited

I’m more concerned that she’s gonna like princesses or some stupid shit and think that she needs a man to rescue her or take care of her. I just bought her a little Princess Leia Organa towel because Leia was a General and a badass.

It's a no win situation. If you shield them they'll gravitate out of curiosity and if you attempt to stop it they'll at least be influenced through proxy. Move to the woods and disown when they go to college. IMO

Oh. I don’t have kids lmao. I was just speaking of my imaginary children.

I just don’t believe liking certain celebrities means your child is going to turn into . . . Whatever op is worried about lol.

If you’re a huge Nicky Minaj fan or Kylie Jenner fan, and you’re 14 years old, you are absolutely going to try and be like them. I really believe celebrity worship goes that far.

And the chicks you looked up to growing up were way less sleazy, shallow, and oversexualized than the current generation.

It’s also getting worse.....in 10 to 15 years, the girls with the “best” and most extreme sex tapes or cutest bleached buttholes will be the biggest stars. The more numb people become to the whore-bag mentality, the more young ladies will have to do extreme shit to get Instagram followers. I’m totally serious too. Shit is going to get a lot worse than it already is.

I would be horrified if she started listening to one of them shit kicking country singers.

Little Bobby Jean well she run off down ter Muxico,
n she spit upon our freedums when she hooked up with that brown fellow.
The eagle cries,
n Jesus dies,
if you dint stend up when Ole Glory flys.
9/11,
Oh 9/11.
We'll get our reward at the 7/11.
Oh 9/11.

If you do have a daughter, If they aspire to be like Nicky Minaj, Kim K, Cardi B, Kylie J, and other hypersexualized tramps and trashy people, does that concern you?

Maybe you have a daughter that isn’t a teenager yet, but when they become one, will you care if you see them emulating and dreaming of becoming like the women listed above?

Imagine seeing your 14yo daughter emulating this
giphy.gif

If you don't care, I'd suggest you give up parenting rights.

Last edited:
If you do have a daughter, If they aspire to be like Nicky Minaj, Kim K, Cardi B, Kylie J, and other hypersexualized tramps and trashy people, does that concern you?

Maybe you have a daughter that isn’t a teenager yet, but when they become one, will you care if you see them emulating and dreaming of becoming like the women listed above?

I find it somewhat unlikely that a daughter of a parent who actually cared would have those bishes as role modes in the first place. It seems that would be a symptom of an absent, neglectful parent in itself.

Jesus is the only answer until she is a nun.

I was her age once. Literally every fathers nightmare.

My daughter is 9 years old and she finds celebrities disgusting, god awful people. Her role models are her mother, an artist and her grandfather, an architect.

Just asked her what her current favorite song is, her reply?

Spanish Harlem by Ben E King.

I teach highschool and college so I see a lot of "trashy-sexy" chicks. However, it's usually the youngest girls who enter highschool who go over the top - the second and third year girls generally tone things down as they grow up (there are exceptions of course). That said, I can't count the number of nipples that have popped out at school parties when I've been on guard duty. Always makes for some nice, awkward moments the following Monday in class.

Anyway, I've got two lovely daughters, but their mom is always beautifully dressed so I'm pretty sure she's going to teach them right no problem.

If i had a daughter, my only concern would be that she doesn't look up to one of those countless numbers of women on FB that is always trying to recruit others to join their MLM, like lularoe, doterra, or any of those other scams.
#bossbabe #make$athome #paidtoplay

Lol. Growing up I liked Xena and Chyna the wrestler. Which also meant I enjoyed uh, “reinacting” fight things I seen on the tv so I beat kids up a lot. Prolly wanna avoid your daughters doing that too. Turns out little boys really like girls that beat them up. You get into a lot of trouble in school too.

I also grew up loving Britney Spears, Xtina, and whatever other female celebs that were “sexy” at the time. But I grew into an old prude. So, idk. I wouldn’t be too worried about young girls liking today’s current batch of sexy ladies. Doesn’t really mean much.

The thing I’d worry most is what idolizing these stars does for a young girls self image. They’ve all very obviously had work done to their faces and bodies. I wouldn’t want my daughter to think she’s not attractive because her ass isn’t as big as a dump truck and doesn’t have huge injected lips. But self image issues aren’t anything new and should always be discussed.
A like wasnt enough, I really agree with all of this.

Depends on the size of ass they are going for, no daughter of mine will look like Kim Kardashian abomination but if Nick minaj level implants are on their mind then good on em...

I kid, i kid... My daughters will get left on the mountainside...

Nope. Only wholesome role models in my house.

265a3c6e714b17f6c7de11705af66fdf.jpg

Lol. Growing up I liked Xena and Chyna the wrestler. Which also meant I enjoyed uh, “reinacting” fight things I seen on the tv so I beat kids up a lot. Prolly wanna avoid your daughters doing that too. Turns out little boys really like girls that beat them up. You get into a lot of trouble in school too.

I also grew up loving Britney Spears, Xtina, and whatever other female celebs that were “sexy” at the time. But I grew into an old prude. So, idk. I wouldn’t be too worried about young girls liking today’s current batch of sexy ladies. Doesn’t really mean much.

The thing I’d worry most is what idolizing these stars does for a young girls self image. They’ve all very obviously had work done to their faces and bodies. I wouldn’t want my daughter to think she’s not attractive because her ass isn’t as big as a dump truck and doesn’t have huge injected lips. But self image issues aren’t anything new and should always be discussed.
Every girl I knew that sadly idolized the shameless pop whore Brittney(men wrote her music, created her photo shoots, look and designed her whole vapid slut superficial personality for young girls to look up to and follow) The good looking girls that grew up idolizing her were all in clubs making out with other girls to impress strangers, to feel edgy/original and like their shameless hero. A bunch of big trainwreck drinkers again influenced by the shitty pop music product that was created by men, called Brittney Spears. I've haven't met any really good looking girl that loved Brittney that didn't go through some trashy trainwreck, be a superficial whore on the local town level like Britteny was on the national level phase.

Seriously, who else remember going to clubs in the early-mid 2000's? At every club were dime a dozen whore Spears fan making out with some other girls and acting like drunk trash for attention. Granted, me and my friends benefited from this.

We all know what shameless product created by men(Brittney Spears) all these whorish unconfident teachers sleeping with little kids looked up to when they were younger. Seriously, these late 20's/early 30's teachers banging 15 yr old boys when they were teens what teen idol do you think influenced them and helped shape them into the sad, unfulfilled whorish adult women they became?

The 15 yr old boys that are sleeping with women in their 30's who still have the mind of an 18 yr old Brittany fan should be writing thank you letters to Spears. I guarantee every late 20's-30's teacher with a mugshot after fucking a 14yr old boy was a big Brittany Spears fan.

I'm shocked absolutely shocked an adult who looked up to Brittany Spears as a teen, names themselves after the latest shameless unoriginal whore, this one who became famous and idolized by teen girls for having sex on camera. No one could have predicted a Brittany Spears fan would gravitate to the latest shameless whore product created by men

Last edited:
Females in general are much more likely to conform to social trends. And society is pushing the worst garbage possible. Young kids are under attack 24/7, social media, commercials, pop culture...nothing but filth. I'm glad I have a son, it's a bit easier.

2 sons so far so don’t gotta deal with this quite yet

Gonna go for the trifecta but still kinda hoping it’s a boy

I have three daughters, the two oldest are tomboys into sports and video games. All of the famous athletes, gamers, and musicians they like are guys as well. None are role models to them.

Back