Do you care about jokes?

Bangkok ready d1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Serious, just saw the hatred about adesanya coments, i know he didnt meant anything bad. But are you guys really that sensitive? Im brazilian, im getting jokes all the time about me living in a slum and being a dirty animal, i just dont care. Do you guys really care about jokes?

I am not aware of said comments from Adesanya.

But I am bloody outraged!!!

Disgraceful!!!

What did he say?

I love jokes, I even love dark humor, though there is different levels of dark humor. Making fun of someone who just passed away I think is pushing it too far, you have to allow time for people to grieve and accept the situation before you can make fun of. Also making fun of kids with disabilities and disease is wrong too imo.

Other than that everything is fair game.

Serious, just saw the hatred about adesanya coments, i know he didnt meant anything bad. But are you guys really that sensitive? Im brazilian, im getting jokes all the time about me living in a slum and being a dirty animal, i just dont care. Do you guys really care about jokes?
I don't know what joke you're talking about, but America's youth is being brainwashed to be hypersensitive and think it is fashionable to claim that anything and everything offends them. People who are sensitive are easy to control. Our society has been trending in a bad direction. Our youth is nearly humorless at this point.

No?

Would you mind telling us what the hell you're referring to?

Israel made a joke about yoel crumbling like the twin towers, people were really mad, i was just like... Wtf its a joke
It's not offensive, but it's not clever either and doesn't make much sense. Is he threatening to crash planes into him and light him on fire? I feel like the ref might take a point away for that.

Edgy bruhs are just hacky and obnoxious.

Being annoyed and being offended are two different things.

Jokes are good. Fuck sensitive people

I dunno who ts or that adidasanya are, however, jokes are part of who I am.

T.s. I'll repeat my offer: "Do you want some mushroom spunk?"

It's not a very good joke. But at least Romero can say that he will destroy Israel just like the Holocaust did.

“Izzy is gonna get beat like Kunta Kinte”
<Eek2.0> Just a joke, right?
I disagree . Nothing’s officially off-limits, but some things you really aren’t doing yourself any favors by joking about.
Go to Nice, France and crack jokes about people getting run over by a truck and see how many friends you make.

Last edited:
Idc I'm Hispanic and I roast other Hispanics ain't no one safe from my raft people need to stop being so sensitive these days

I look at everything through a comedic lens as complimentary to how I may or may not actually think about it.

Gravely ill people are the most difficult to apply that to. However laughing at the grim reaper is therapeutic and nullifies much of its power which is based primarily in our fear circuits. Another term I like for it is the shadow realm, courtesy of the heavies. Anthony Jeselnik is a great example of masterclass dark humour. Hespeck.

I only care about jokes when Amy Schumer or Brendan Shaub tell therm.

No because if I am not "into it", I just dismiss it. Also for those 'offended"...in the words of The Offspring 'Just don't listen to it"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back