Do you buy into the Y-Rod hype?

Degen Gambler

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I don't. I think he got a nice KO over an overrated Fili and that got him a bump in a shallow division. I expect Bruce Leroy to give him problems and get the upset.

I don't buy the hype but I'm pretty sure he's going to beat the fuck out of Caceres

Dudes spinning shit and striking overall is fun to watch.

SlipperyBitesizedBinturong.gif

xkyikIP.gif

very fun to watch, not sure how he'd do against top 10's but i think he'll beat caceres.

Not really tbh. His boxing and boxing defense doesn't seem on par with the top 5-10 of the division. And the top guys will catch on to his crazy techniques. But he is fun to watch for sure.

I'm taking Bruce Leroy in this one. I thought he looked great against Miller.

I do. He's too comfortable throwing wildness to be worried about a weakness

Y-Rod vs Doo Ho Choi should happen.

Just like Cody No Love vs Thomas Almeida showed us in the BW division , we can see who the REAL prospect is at 145

Y-Rod vs Doo Ho Choi should happen.

Just like Cody No Love vs Thomas Almeida showed us in the BW division , we can see who the REAL prospect is at 145
I've been saying this for a while now. Then suddenly some neckbeard writes " no we shouldn't kill prospects blah blah blah blah". Yeah make it happen WME.

I'm not really in the business of jumping on bandwagons but I'm pretty sure Rodriguez would wipe the floor with Ortega.

Really like the guy, and I hope to see him get to the Top 5, and even become a Champion. Right now, I don't think he can crack it, due to his blowing of his gas tank, coupled with his lack of finishing ability.

But, I want to believe in El Pantera

Yes. Shut up and take my money

I don't think he is a world beater but I'm loving the way he has been fighting. Hopefully he is good enough to fight in the UFC for a long time.

For sure. That being said I would like to see his fundamentals displayed a bit more as the level of competition increases.

I don't think its hype , Hes exciting & fun to watch , not really sure how that is hype but OK .

Back