Do you blow snot rockets ?

johnnybeebob

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I used to do it all the time but i noticed during Covid people DO NOT LIKE IT !!

Last week I was walking up the street towards the Shawarma place and I did a little clean house snot rocket because it was dry outside and some lady called me a savage.

I told her to get succ'd but now that I think of it, maybe its because of the Pandemic?

Nope just flesh rockets.

E5NWwOB.gif

At home when gardening I will, I get hay fever so it has to be done sometimes. But I’ve never done it in public anyway cause I’m a civilised cunt

I used to do it all the time but i noticed during Covid people DO NOT LIKE IT !!

Last week I was walking up the street towards the Shawarma place and I did a little clean house snot rocket because it was dry outside and some lady called me a savage.

I told her to get succ'd but now that I think of it, maybe its because of the Pandemic?

Or maybe because it's a disgusting thing to do in public.

Yes, I do but only in private. What else are you supposed to do with your snot when you don’t have a tissue?

This is bullshit! All I did was blow a snot rocket at a cop while dumping my trash in a nature preserve!!! Fuckin' pussy shouldn't arrested me. Bullshit!

literally none of this happened.

Were you raised in a stall?

I do it like every shower but in fucking public damn you're nasty.

Yeah, sometimes. Feels good to get a big one out.

Yeah, whenever and whereever needed.

Back