Do you belong in the 1000lb club?

I'm atomweight at 5'7. Imagine George Roop in bantamweight.

I bench 50kg, 110b
Squat a measly 35kg, 77lb.

I can't do DL.

859lbs.

Disclaimer: I only deadlift with the trap bar

I'm atomweight at 5'7. Imagine George Roop in bantamweight.

I bench 50kg, 110b
Squat a measly 35kg, 77lb.

I can't do DL.
1604339_1.jpg

Nope, but if I do 2 sets of each I’ll definitely be in the 1500 club.

Sadly no. Current total is 925. Sub 160 bw so not easy but if I just get to a double bw squat I’ll have it (already got above 2.5 bw dead and 1.5 bw bench).

yes, back in the day when muricans loved their President

FfXwpam.jpg

these days, not even close, and zero fucks are given.

Thought you were asking if I'd ever dated Amy Schumer.

PB : Squat 400
Bench 325.
D/L 560
I just never did them together in a meet, best comp was a push/pull bench and deadlift, I got a 265 bench (it’s cool, Sherdog wasn’t around then) and a 560 deadlift

Certainly not now, and barely when playing football. I was never good at squats though. We had the shirts you could wear in college if you made the 1000lb club.

Bench - 282.5
Deadlift - 485 iirc
Squat - 365

Ive been a factory and freezer worker for 20 years. Even thinking about doing those kind of weights makes my everything ache.

I am in it.
5'9
Bodyweight: 180 right now but hit all those numbers at about 173
Squat: 405
Bench: 260 (have done more but if we are talking powerlifting standards then no touch and go)(the 275 still eludes me)
Deadlift: 525

Never done them all on the same day so deadlift might go down a little if I were to actually test it all at one time.

1746 raw drug free total right now

Hoping to break through 1800 at my next meet in September.

130kg Squat, 100kg Bench press & 180kg Deadlift. 410kg total

So no. But I think i’ll be close if not there when I retest in a couple months.

It was always a goal of mine
..but that ship has sailed on the winds of lumbar trauma. Plus I'm only like 170 when jacked to the gills on supps and steak and whole milk.

Ronmie Coleman is a member of the 2000 lb. club.

Nope I pretty much do 225lbs on all 3. Knees and groin feel weird when I squat and/or dead lift so I don't go crazy heavy. Also don't wan to fuck up my back on dead lifts so I keep it light when training. King of the manlets @ 155lbs here.

Back