Do you believe that most fighters are on PEDS?

Roids and Stuff

• Total voters
There's something that just doesn't add up here. If we assume that most fighters are on PEDs, but most fighters don't get caught, then you would have to assume that the richer fighters are paying for better ways to not get caught. This hasn't proven to be the case though. A lot of the best paid athletes in the UFC have been caught. So how are broke fighters getting away with it then?

It has been outlined how you can get around the system. Go train somewhere the testers wont travel to. You can miss the first two times they show up to test you, so if they come when the drugs are in your system you get a couple of free passes. Apparently there are particular times they show up and your dosing can be worked around this. Ive seen documentaries explaining how certain peds become undetectable when mixed with alcohol etc. Add to that the fact that i think USADA is corrupt anyway and the whole thing is just a farce

Jones was caught due to contamination, but the thing is it was some other PED he was taking that was contaminated. He likely cycled or masked the real PED correctly, but didn't know about the contamination, so that older steroid came up on his tests. So in a way he wasn't lying about the contamination.

But most relevant to this thread is that the real PED that he was taking was never detected...

Hmm maybe, but buying undetectable peds that are contaminated is something more likely to happen to a guy scraping by on 20k per fight, not someone earning literal millions. We don't see it enough at the lower levels for the most fighters idea to make sense.

The near undisputable goat (if never caught) getting caught twice by random chance while several hundred (IE over half,) are also using and passing seems unrealistic to me.

You would be surprised the amount of PED users in amateur orgs with no price money...

Since USADA theres very little fighters on PED. You morons don't seem to know the meaning of unanounced testing. It keeps fighters on their toes, all the time. If they use PEDs they know they have a chance to get into a scandal a month later and their career going into a downfall.

The only fighters using them are the ones who literally can't fight without because they've most likely always used them like Silva and Jones.

You would be surprised the amount of PED users in amateur orgs with no price money...

With no testing I'd doubt it would surprise many.

They build a record in the ped rampant minors then have to clean up in the big leagues.

Since USADA theres very little fighters on PED. You morons don't seem to know the meaning of unanounced testing. It keeps fighters on their toes, all the time. If they use PEDs they know they have a chance to get into a scandal a month later and their career going into a downfall.

The only fighters using them are the ones who literally can't fight without because they've most likely always used them like Silva and Jones.
this is 100% true, I don't know how people dont realize this. howcome people that make the most in the ufc are getting caught more then once whereas others aren't getting caught at all. With random testing theres no point in cycling off because you don't know when the test is coming, and theres different things to get caught for. Jones and silva were too afraid to fight without roids so they took the risk and got caught. Maybe people just haven't thought about it enough because like 80% of people voted in my poll that they thought Jones was going to fail a third test when he comes back.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/poll-do-you-think-jones-will-fail-another-drug-test.3810913/

With no testing I'd doubt it would surprise many.

They build a record in the ped rampant minors then have to clean up in the big leagues.

He didn't say with no testing, there is still testing in a lot of amateur orgs just nowhere near as much and very little outside competition testing. You could easily find ones with out testing but that doesn't mean amateurs wont risk it in ones that test and just cycle correctly so they don't get popped, plus adds to your 'clean' image winning in an org that tests.

Jon jones is on ALL of the steroids. None left for rest of roster.
Oh Look some disturbed troll randomly mentions Jon Jones. It's pretty obvious that the only thing keeping you enraged manlets from admitting the truth about PED use in MMA is your collective and irrational hatred and bias towards A man who doesn't even know you fragile minded punks exist. I look forward to seeing more of your text executed infantile internet crises' when the goat comes back and keeps winning.

Last edited:
this is 100% true, I don't know how people dont realize this. howcome people that make the most in the ufc are getting caught more then once whereas others aren't getting caught at all. With random testing theres no point in cycling off because you don't know when the test is coming, and theres different things to get caught for. Jones and silva were too afraid to fight without roids so they took the risk and got caught. Maybe people just haven't thought about it enough because like 80% of people voted in my poll that they thought Jones was going to fail a third test when he comes back.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/poll-do-you-think-jones-will-fail-another-drug-test.3810913/
Plot twist your poll was full of irrational cowards operating off the guise of hatred envy and bias.

Oh Look some disturbed troll randomly mentions Jon Jones. It's pretty obvious that the only thing keeping you enraged manlets from admitting the truth about PED use in MMA is your collective and irrational hatred and bias towards A man who doesn't even know you fragile minded punks exist. I look forward to seeing more of your text executed infantile internet crises' when the goat comes back and keeps winning.
Wait...Im the triggered one? Ftr..Jones IS a notorious cheat..in and out of mma.

Lol at acting like you know it all when well-funded studies support the contrary evidence. Fact is most athletes are on PEDs

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s40279-017-0765-4
Conclusions
Doping appears remarkably widespread among elite athletes, and remains largely unchecked despite current biological testing. The survey technique presented here will allow future investigators to generate continued reference estimates of the prevalence of doping.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/w...-are-on-peds-but-only-1-2-are-caught.3756445/

A lot probably are , to train and compete like those guys do you'd think you would have too
Like it in most sports lance said to compete at high level in his sport you have to have help
Mma I think is harder training wise

Or just crazy motherfuckers

l41lHtOfrfjXQDcoo.gif

Have you never seen Icarious? Or heard of the Tour De France? The Olympics? These guys all are subject to random testing and they all still take PEDs. Lance Armstrong went his entire career with random testing and never tested positive. He was thrown under the bus and admitted to it once retired. Lance Armstrong proves what you say is wrong. It's easy to pass tests. Even USADA tests. The drugs are always ahead of the testing capabilities.

It has been outlined how you can get around the system. Go train somewhere the testers wont travel to. You can miss the first two times they show up to test you, so if they come when the drugs are in your system you get a couple of free passes. Apparently there are particular times they show up and your dosing can be worked around this. Ive seen documentaries explaining how certain peds become undetectable when mixed with alcohol etc. Add to that the fact that i think USADA is corrupt anyway and the whole thing is just a farce
But if it is corrupt, wouldn't you expect it to benefit the richest fighters?

Back