Do you believe that most fighters are on PEDS?

Roids and Stuff

• Total voters
In a sport where being at your peak performance is paramount to having the edge. Where Strength, endurance and weight are oh so important on top of having to train everyday? Where millions of dollars are on the line?

Of course they all do roids. Don't be fooled by the guy with a nice smile who says he would never do roids.

Last edited:
gun to your head maybe or maybe not?

Most probably are. Probably a lot of amateur fighters, low level fighters (i.e. street brawler types), fighters in countries where they don't even know what PED stands for, kickboxers, boxers, rasslers, and the list goes on. Guessing that a large volume of combat sports athletes are using something that could be considered a PED.

Last edited:
Most, probably are. Probably a lot of amateur fighters, low level fighters (i.e. street brawler types), fighters in countries where they don't even know where PED stands for, kickboxers, boxers, rasslers, and the list goes on. Guessing that a large volume of combat sports athlete are using something that could be considered a PED.
<mma4>

If everyone were on PEDs it would be a level playing field.
No, it wouldn’t.
It would become who can afford the best drugs and who’s more willing to put their health at risk.
A dangerous path to go down.

I think there’s a decent amount of each.

It’s an f’ing shame we can’t get a level playing field though.
There's a few ways to level the playing field , 1. End weight cutting 2. Allow steroids
I think they'd be alot safer not cutting weight and legally juicing. And would also level the playing field because 1. Everyone's the same size 2. Everyone has equal access to juice and rocket fuel.
<RomeroSalute>

No, it wouldn’t.
It would become who can afford the best drugs and who’s more willing to put their health at risk.
These guys aint care about their health imo, or they wouldn't be fighting.
I know two guy in the ufc who took steriods before they signed, i dunno about after they joined
I pretty sure most these guys have did at least one.cycle

These guys aint care about their health imo, or they wouldn't be fighting.
I know two guy in the ufc who took steriods before they signed, i dunno about after they joined
I pretty sure most these guys have did at least one.cycle
Do they risk their health? Yes
Is there levels to that shit? Also Yes

If roids were legal, I’ve no doubt some fucker would go overboard with them trying to get that little bit more of an advantage and seriously fucking themselves up in the process.

Do they risk their health? Yes
Is there levels to that shit? Also Yes

If roids were legal, I’ve no doubt some fucker would go overboard with them trying to get that little bit more of an advantage and seriously fucking themselves up in the process.
The way benson fights with a toothpick, Id have dianabol tabs in my mouth, lol

thank you for doing this thread

mods wastelanded two previous thread I made about this subject.

They said I need "proofs" if I say "I think most of the fighters are on peds", because I was accusing most of the fighters of being cheaters. lol.

Mods should be more reflexive about the decisions they make. I would never say they are morons, but anyone could maybe say it if they keep acting like that.

My threads:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/h...any-get-actually-caught-your-toughts.3813387/

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/j...and-was-moved-to-wasteland-instantly.3813393/

Last edited:
I’ll say not all fighters. I know one of them that for certain isn’t on PEDS.
I wish there were more, and maybe there’re 2 or 3 more of them, guys that has to take care not to put on muscles and mass to compete on their weight class.

Short guys on heavy weight class are definitely on PEDS.
DC? never

Is getting wastelanded a big deal, like some serious internet business?

No, it wouldn’t.
Not if it's being administered by the league itself... Like the NFL.

The question to follow:

If most of the fighters are on PEDs, why people instantly hate and try to discredit the fighters flagged by USADA ?? They are just getting caught, they are not more of a cheaters than most of the other fighters who use PEDs too.

Pre USADA definitely. Post USADA now they HAVE to be clean. So pre, I'd say most used. Post, much fewer use now. But they still use. I'm pro ped. Just allow certain peds and not allow others.

No, it wouldn’t.
What if they had a list of approved peds? Much like how TRT worked. In that case someone couldn't use an unapproved ped. Level playing field.

Post USADA now they HAVE to be clean.
077_Chris_Weidman_vs_Yoel_Romero.0.0.jpg

<36>

Back