Do you believe that most fighters are on PEDS?

Roids and Stuff

• Total voters
What’s funny is there was a time when most mma fans thought that most fighters were clean. I remember being on a bodybuilding forum years ago in the mma section, during the Ubereem era, and there were people making arguments that he was clean and just lifts heavy bro.

Edit: Actually There are some people on here now arguing that Paulo Costa is clean

Last edited:
Watch this documentary, it will show you the truth...

4805_Ikar.jpg

nope,
i bet anything that Khabib, Weidman, DC, Migthy Mouse, Askren,... are clean fighters
cheaters like Frank Mir & co spread the false narrative that you need to take PEDs to compete,
that is true for them, they can't compete at the higest level without cheating,
others can with hard work and a clean lifestyle

by the way Cocaine is a potent PED, so all the guys who blew coke are cheaters period
see @wilKO

What’s funny is there was a time when most mma fans thought that most fighters were clean. I remember being on a bodybuilding forum years ago in the mma section, during the Ubereem era, and there were people making arguments that he was clean and just lifts heavy bro.
Ubereem is a saint who has never touched a drug, you shut your whore mouth bro

I mean fucking protein powder is a PED, but yes I do believe most of them take some non permitted PEDs.

<Fedor23>

I think before USADA it was easily 60% plus maybe even 75% of real PED users. I think a good 20% of the rest maybe have played around a little here and there basically help injuries more so then anything else during their career. After USADA I truly believe we are down around maybe 25% real PED users who cycling on and off regularly. Maybe another 10% who try to use something illegal for a injury hoping to sneak by without being tested.

Yes most of them are on peds , most of them using pot peds, one of the most dangerous of all peds
s1ijvfh.gif

I know this is supposed to be a joke but Eddie Bravo is a BJJ GOAT who says weed is definitely a PED and Joe Rogan is the hardest kicker in the history of kicks and has more MMA knowledge than anyone (just ask GSP) and Rogan also says weed is a PED

other fighters who use weed for a PED:
Diaz bros
Kelvin Gastelum
Cain Velasquez
Diego Sanchez

you think these top five title contenders are just fucking around with drugs for no reason???

Of course. It's delusional to think its just a minority of fighters. People dope to the gills in golf and baseball ffs and you think they wont do it in a much more dangerous and physically demanding sport like prize fighting ? Haha

Last edited:
I’ll say not all fighters. I know one of them that for certain isn’t on PEDS.
I wish there were more, and maybe there’re 2 or 3 more of them, guys that has to take care not to put on muscles and mass to compete on their weight class.

Short guys on heavy weight class are definitely on PEDS.

Lmao at Weidman, the dude who's performance dropped off and became smaller as soon as USADA came into the picture.

Was about to post the same thing. One of the more drastic drops in performance since USADA after maybe Hendricks.

Yes. Not everyone probably takes steriods but the vast majority of fighters take some questionable supplements.

nope,
i bet anything that Khabib, Weidman, DC, Migthy Mouse, Askren,... are clean fighters
cheaters like Frank Mir & co spread the false narrative that you need to take PEDs to compete,
that is true for them, they can't compete at the higest level without cheating,
others can with hard work and a clean lifestyle

by the way Cocaine is a potent PED, so all the guys who blew coke are cheaters period

Other than Hendrix and Belfort, you will be hard pressed to find any fighter that has falling more since USADA testing than Weidman

Back