Do you believe that most fighters are on PEDS?

Roids and Stuff

• Total voters

Threetrees

He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score
Pretty straight forward question, for a pretty touchy subject

Do you think that most fighters are on PEDs? Or are most fighters clean

I think there’s a decent amount of each.

It’s an f’ing shame we can’t get a level playing field though.

Common sense told me most athletes are on something they shouldn't be on.

Yes

Most = more Than 50%

I'll preface my opinion by defining as "On or have used steroids at some point."

Assume we are talking about pro fighters, particularly when encompassing past eras of pro fighters, yes I believe steroids were very common and still are quite common.

and as I have said before, steroids are common not just with pro athletes, but college and HS athletes, gym rats, college kids, etc.

Yes most of them are on peds , most of them using pot peds, one of the most dangerous of all peds
s1ijvfh.gif

of course. i don't even think there's a debate over this.

Change "most" to "all"

But yes. All the top fighters are on PEDs.

I believe this thread will get wastelanded or deleted.

Either currently or have taken PED's in the past?

Yes, the vast majority. It's not really up for debate, it's a fact.

It’s an f’ing shame we can’t get a level playing field though.
If everyone were on PEDs it would be a level playing field.

I say just do what the NFL does.
Have your first few offenses be thrown into a secret drug protocol that doesn't take you out of competition. It's not until your 3rd offense that you get suspended.

There's something that just doesn't add up here. If we assume that most fighters are on PEDs, but most fighters don't get caught, then you would have to assume that the richer fighters are paying for better ways to not get caught. This hasn't proven to be the case though. A lot of the best paid athletes in the UFC have been caught. So how are broke fighters getting away with it then?

Not only do I believe it but I actively hope they are. Fighters who don't use something are behind the times

I believe this thread will get wastelanded or deleted.
Probably.

But that's because the mods on this board are fucking stupid. It's a legitimate question to see how the fans think about this issue.

Change "most" to "all"

But yes. All the top fighters are on PEDs.
I kept it at most because some pedantic fuck would point out some new signee Bryan Barberena looking ass and be like "not all lololol"

I think we would need to clarify this a bit. I think most top 10 fighters in each division in the "UFC" probably are or have at some point.

With younger fighters or fighters in smaller shows I would say no. I think in addition to talent, PED's are separating the best from the rest in many cases.

If they aren't they should be. Just don't get caught, not everybody can afford a great legal team to pull off the tainted supplement defense!

nope,
i bet anything that Khabib, Weidman, DC, Migthy Mouse, Askren,... are clean fighters
cheaters like Frank Mir & co spread the false narrative that you need to take PEDs to compete,
that is true for them, they can't compete at the higest level without cheating,
others can with hard work and a clean lifestyle

by the way Cocaine is a potent PED, so all the guys who blew coke are cheaters period

Back