Do you believe straight male figure skaters exist?

This makes me laugh because Friday I was in my work gym and they had figure skating on directv and the only reason I didn't put it on it because I didn't want somebody to walk in and think I was a homosexual for watching figure skating. However I would have very much enjoyed watching figure skating.

Okay.. fair enough.

But may i ask why?

Wasn't Elvis Stojko pretty masculine for a figure skater?

Okay.. fair enough.

But may i ask why?

So the day before I saw this chick who's got to be 12 years younger than me. I'm 38. In the gym and I didn't want her to walk in and see me watching figure skating. Because I'm trying to have sex with her and I want her to think I'm all man baby. Which I am. You can ask my mom. She's just upstairs.

I'm straight up retarded when girls I want to bang are involved. Logic is right out the window.

Very rough sport training wise really

Would rather get beat up in a boxing gym than go through what does guys do

So the day before I saw this chick who's got to be 12 years younger than me. I'm 38. In the gym and I didn't want her to walk in and see me watching figure skating. Because I'm trying to have sex with her and I want her to think I'm all man baby. Which I am. You can ask my mom. She's just upstairs.

I'm straight up retarded when girls I want to bang are involved. Logic is right out the window.

Question was... Why do you like sigure skating

Elvis Stojko would fuck your shit up playboy
he looks like he stole this vest and belt from rob halford after they went to the same gay s&m club together
elvis-stojko-5-2000.jpg

gotta be a few
imagine how much gay men hate touching women

Very rough sport training wise really

Would rather get beat up in a boxing gym than go through what does guys do
I suspect it is roughest on the butt for the male participants.

he looks like he stole this vest and belt from rob halford after they went to the same gay s&m club together
elvis-stojko-5-2000.jpg

For a good 25 or so years there was always a rumour that he beat up Eric Lindros, as the former is a black belt in karate; however, I can’t comment if this is true or not. (Probably not).

As far as the vest, well it’s kinda hard to argue that.

Back