Do you believe straight male figure skaters exist?

Bitcoin

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I don't believe in UFOs, BigFoot or conspiracy theories. Add to that straight male figure skaters. Has one ever been caught in captivity? Could you imagine how much sex with no competition he would have and if he was bi he would obliterate Wilt Chamberlain's sex record.

source.gif

I don't care about figure skating or someone else's sexuality to worry about this

In an attempt to prove you wrong, I did a image search for "macho figure skater" and the results very much confirm your theory.

Charlie White?

He's married to a woman.

Since I was a kid the UK has had 3 male ice skaters who where household names, one died of AIDS, one other maybe gay, but the dude who was part of partnership wasnt

Since I was a kid the UK has had 3 male ice skaters who where household names, one died of AIDS, one other maybe gay, but the dude who was part of partnership wasnt
America has had like 40 household name male figure skaters that's why I asked.

I'm more interested in if there exists women figure skaters with at least medium natural boobies.

I dont even believe straight male watchers of this sport exist.

<LikeReally5>

well i'm mostly straight and i do yoga and dabbled in pole dancing. I have various phases of autogynephilia (to get off at the thought of yourself as a woman) is the gist of it. It's died down a great deal but sometimes there's relapses.

I dont even believe straight male watchers of this sport exist.

<LikeReally5>

This makes me laugh because Friday I was in my work gym and they had figure skating on directv and the only reason I didn't put it on it because I didn't want somebody to walk in and think I was a homosexual for watching figure skating. However I would have very much enjoyed watching figure skating.

Back