Relationship Do you believe in astrology and would you pursue your life partners based on it?

When a girl start talking about astrology and shit,
I roll my eyes and leave.

and they ALWAYS say the same fckng shit.

''You must be a fckng Gemini with your shitty attitude''

(I actually am, but don't fucking tell them )

Hey, I’m a Gemini too! They’re supposed to be twins or some shit, so you and I can pretend we’re twins.

Also, astrology is for chicks, and dumb ones at that. My wife is big into astrology. When she acts like a bitch she just blames it on her being a Taurus.

Hey, I’m a Gemini too! They’re supposed to be twins or some shit, so you and I can pretend we’re twins.

Also, astrology is for chicks, and dumb ones at that. My wife is big into astrology. When she acts like a bitch she just blames it on her being a Taurus.

Should pick a better car....

astrology is probably total bs BUT your understanding of it is pretty absent honestly. your sun sign is only about 1/3 of the influence you also have an ascendant and a moon sign that have a massive influence on you according to astrology anyway. you have to get your whole chart done for it to be legitimate. its still bs but its very different bs than what you are stating here.

it would be the neatest thing ever to find that the placement of the starts was in some way synchronistic with our personalities and that the start contained a map of character and the trajectory of the soul.
I don’t believe in astrology obviously but I always wanted to do that for fun, but I don’t even know the time I was born or whatever else criteria there is. So I’ll never know

I don't believe in horoscopes or astrology in a magical way, but I do find it interesting how we as humans assume we aren't potentially affected by the different actions of at the very least moon and earth.

We really think we have it all figured out.

Tons of people believe in it. It's a thing in astrology to choose a life partner that is compatible with your birth month. For example, if you're a Capricorn you're most compatible with a Taurus.

Do you know anyone who subscribes to this? Are you someone who believes?

Discuss...

View attachment 957919

:D
320261757_664522098644895_2671726800577773633_n.jpg

No. It's one of the dumbest things out there that people believe with zero evidence. It's all about generalizations in their predictions where no matter who or what you are, you can identify with it.

Even people I respect like Kim Iversen (YouTube journalist), she's totally into astrology and taro cards and thinks that they make accurate predictions. People are dumb...
sometimes it just works out for no reason when it comes this stuff, I recall doing a retro analysis of compatibility, and a lot of the stuff turns out to fall in line after the fact. Do I believe in it? no, I couldnt even tell you what dates equal the creatures, it was more of a fun thing someone presented a long while back.

I don't believe in horoscopes or astrology in a magical way, but I do find it interesting how we as humans assume we aren't potentially affected by the different actions of at the very least moon and earth.

We really think we have it all figured out.

The quantity of data representing our dimension of existence and nonexistence is too much for the conscious mind to process and/or accept.

Is it just me or are 99% of the people who believe in this stuff female? Why is that? If someone asks me for my sign, I say sure here's my sign and flip them the bird.

No. It's 100%.

Lol.

It's made a huge comeback lately, even among guys.

If you have critical thinking beyond that of a 4 year-old it's going to be tough to get into.

I went to Barnes and Nobles recently and was shocked at how much new age crap there is now. So many tarot cards, crystal balls, kundalini books, etc. It's madness, my shitty take is that some people just feel lost in life and need some sort of mystery to feel like they aren't alone in the universe. It has replaced religion for a lot of people because that's seen as more dogmatic. This is the perfect create your own ending type of belief system for younger people. There's also TONS of YouTube channels dedicated to new age stuff. I don't get it but I guess it is harmless enough, I still prefer science though even if it isn't seen as cool.

Back