Relationship Do you believe in astrology and would you pursue your life partners based on it?

After reflecting on observable patterns and logic for an extended duration, it would depend on how I felt about it at a given time.

There was this man & woman who had an arranged marriage based off of astrology and they swear by it. He and his wife are Indian.

I think it is goofy as F personally, to believe that the alignment of stars can have an impact on our lives, or that there is some cycle of human behavior caused by the arbitrary motion of the Earth LOL

The moon does affect the tides on Earth….and the human body is something like 70% water.

With that said, no, i don’t believe in it…but if a woman i fancy brings it up, then it’s easy pickings: “oh you’re an Aquarius you say, good thing i’m a Libra”…then bam! wallet condom put to good use

Lol no
But vagina like if you are Sagittarius, so astrology is good

Is it just me or are 99% of the people who believe in this stuff female? Why is that? If someone asks me for my sign, I say sure here's my sign and flip them the bird.

Is it just me or are 99% of the people who believe in this stuff female? Why is that? If someone asks me for my sign, I say sure here's my sign and flip them the bird.
Women are naïve

astrology is probably total bs BUT your understanding of it is pretty absent honestly. your sun sign is only about 1/3 of the influence you also have an ascendant and a moon sign that have a massive influence on you according to astrology anyway. you have to get your whole chart done for it to be legitimate. its still bs but its very different bs than what you are stating here.

it would be the neatest thing ever to find that the placement of the starts was in some way synchronistic with our personalities and that the start contained a map of character and the trajectory of the soul.

Last edited:
I should cross reference the people who say no in this thread and at the same time said free will is an illusion in the other.

Back