Relationship Do you believe in astrology and would you pursue your life partners based on it?

Simple Southerner

Etriviere By Hermes Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Tons of people believe in it. It's a thing in astrology to choose a life partner that is compatible with your birth month. For example, if you're a Capricorn you're most compatible with a Taurus.

Do you know anyone who subscribes to this? Are you someone who believes?

Discuss...

download (17).jpeg

:D

God no, the arbitrary position of stars millions of light years away has no bearing or impact on your real life. This is worse than Phrenology. That said I am a Sagittarius which is fitting because like any good sherbro I am hung like a stallion.

Last edited:
No I don’t believe in all that. All I know is that I’m a Scorpio & most women tell me that’s a good thing. Supposedly scorpios are major a-holes & that does describe me to a tee

When a girl start talking about astrology and shit,
I roll my eyes and leave.

and they ALWAYS say the same fckng shit.

''You must be a fckng Gemini with your shitty attitude''

(I actually am, but don't fucking tell them )
Gemini, BLEGH :mad::confused:

Gemini, BLEGH :mad::confused:
kz36ba0m3nt91.jpg

There was this man & woman who had an arranged marriage based off of astrology and they swear by it. He and his wife are Indian.

I think it is goofy as F personally, to believe that the alignment of stars can have an impact on our lives, or that there is some cycle of human behavior caused by the arbitrary motion of the Earth LOL

Not in general but there are specific aspects of it that are interesting to think about. No, I definitely wouldn't choose a partner based on it. I wouldn't base any decision on it. Astrology has a long history though and is more than horoscopes.

I think it is goofy as F personally, to believe that the alignment of stars can have an impact on our lives, or that there is some cycle of human behavior caused by the arbitrary motion of the Earth LOL

The motion of the earth isn't arbitrary and this isn't entirely out of the realm of possibility considering the earth isn't in an isolated system.

No. It's one of the dumbest things out there that people believe with zero evidence. It's all about generalizations in their predictions where no matter who or what you are, you can identify with it.

Even people I respect like Kim Iversen (YouTube journalist), she's totally into astrology and taro cards and thinks that they make accurate predictions. People are dumb...

In my personal experience it works.
Sometimes too well.

I wish I never asked for predictions.

Back