Do you believe Dana White when he says that hes looking to make Conor vs Khabib in Russia ?

No, I believe he's playing games with Conor.

Hard to believe Dana these days.

JUST WELCH MY SHIT UP FAM

I do not believe Conor would agree to fight Khabib in Russia. It's obvious how it benefits Khabib, but what's the upside for Conor and his traveling fans?

Anyone 'member the guy on Sherdog who started a topic just to this precisely, 2 or 3 months ago? A friend of him knew a guy who knew Dana or some guy... Everyone was laughting at him....Well...he could be right and that's funny.

Dana's statements must be forbidden.
He has zero credibility.

why not?

you really think mcgregor is worth more than a market as big and with as much potential as russia?

He welched? Tell us all about it.
Ergh, post a link or explain. Don't leave us on edge.
Here.

Ultimate
Sherbro
Fighting
Championships

Louis Bolanos,
what-no-popcorn1.gif

Seriously though, thank you. Your work here is already missed.
- Jermei

*Account Bets are OFF the table.
<{danayeah}>

WELCHING:
Please follow through with your bets when you win or lose. Welching is tolerated but its lame as fuck so don't be a pussy about it.

Official "Bet Welcher" List:
Names on this list are those who wouldn't or couldn't change their AV / Sig etc. so don't bet them.

@NoBiasJustMMA (Welched AV against Jermei)
@PrettyDamRandom (Welched tshirt against Pixelated, says he'll deliver but so far has not)
@The Beast Within (AV welch against neverwas)
@JollyRants (Sig welch against Platinum)

* If you take a bet you must be able & willing to follow through. Contact @Jermei to have your name removed. You will be awarded the "I suck dicks for a living" avatar for 30 days minimum.

@Platinum get in here.

BRING KHABIB TO THE EIIIIIIIRRRRRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
giphy11.gif

Anyone 'member the guy on Sherdog who started a topic just to this precisely, 2 or 3 months ago? A friend of him knew a guy who knew Dana or some guy... Everyone was laughting at him....Well...he could be right and that's funny.

Before Conor was even champion?...
Rogan said they wanted to do it on his podcast right after Conor won the belt.

No, only thing he will like less than Khabib defeating Conor is Khabib defeating Conor in Russia

Before Conor was even champion?...
Rogan said they wanted to do it on his podcast right after Conor won the belt.

Hmm ok, no! It was before the 2nd Nate fight if i 'member correctly.

No one talked about Rogan in that thread, sadly. Everyone made fun of the guy, actually, so...

I believe he might try to make the fight. As in:

"Hey Conor, do you want to fight Khabib in Russia? It's gonna be huge!"

"No."

"Ok."

To the media: "We are working on Conor-Nate 3. The biggest re-rematch in history."

Conor will not fight Khabib and certainly not in Russia.

He's not making that fight in Russia. He's not making that fight in Ireland. He's not even making that fight in Vegas. Dana is not sacrificing his cash cow willingly. Even if Khabib monkey-stomps Ferguson, Dana will push for Conor/Diaz III. All the while, he'll push for Khabib to "take one more fight to prove your #1 contender'ship" and hope that he fails. This next year, the LW division is going to be filled with a lot of shenanigans. JMO.

Back