Do you believe Dana White when he says that hes looking to make Conor vs Khabib in Russia ?

J

JollyRants

dnB4qqk.jpg
Do you really believe that Dana is gonna send his love child one in a fight with Khabib ? Two in a fight with Khabib in fucking Russia ? Dana is so full of shit if he wants anyone to believe this. So Conor is gonna defend a belt against Khabib in fucking Russia ? Hell will freeze over first before any of that happens. upload_2016-12-23_22-22-37.pngupload_2016-12-23_22-8-58.png
jim-carrey-liar-liar-oh-come-on-angry-its-enough.gif

Source http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/12/...ite-khabib-nurmagomedov-conor-mcgregor-russia

Last edited by a moderator:
You are not allowed to talk about other people being full of shit since you are low energy welcher and "man' with no dignity

Putting pressure on Ferguson to sign...just like the Aldo interim LW offer

Sure, I also believe Stephen Hawking can win a marathon.

You are not allowed to talk about other people being full of shit since you are low energy welcher and "man' with no dignity
He welched? Tell us all about it.

Absolutely. He thinks Conor can catch him before the takedown.

No. hes pulling a Brock Lesnar and getting to the bottom of it. UFC in Russia is crazy however

Ask "him"

He is a coward and lacks self respect

Also did i mention low energy?

Meh, you accuse the guy of being a welcher but aren't willing to back the accusation up.

Meh, you accuse the guy of being a welcher but aren't willing to back the accusation up.

Nice try friend, everyone knows that. I'm just making sure they dont forget it ;^)))

6Pu5JIL.png

There is no way that this is a tactic to get Ferguson to panic and sign the 209 Khabib fight contract.

It could be leverage for them to use against other fighters. Russia could also be sweetening the pot financially for the UFC to have an event there.

If the money and new market make sense for the UFC then yes Dana will do it

Wtf kind of accusation is that?

Am I so old that none of you make sense anymore?

Ergh, post a link or explain. Don't leave us on edge.
His name is in Jermei's USFC thread in the welchers list

He welched a sig bet against very fine gentleman who was always my friend

Back