Do you believe Aldo is past his prime?

PAST HIS PRIME?

PAST HIS FUCKING PRIME?

YOU STUPID MCGREGOR NUT RIDERS!

WHO THE FUCK HAS FINISHED MENDES BUT ALDO HIMSELF?

WHO THE FUCK HAS EVER FINISHED EDGAR?

WHO THE FUCK TOSSES KZ IN THE AIR AND DISLOCATES HIS SHOULDER VIA LEG KICK? ( and this is coming from a KZ nuthugger)

Mcgregor throws his stupid kicks and Aldo follows up with his own and caves paddy o mally's legs underneath him.
Mcgregor throws his shitty left hand and Aldo slips and counters resulting in a knockdown on Potato face.

When all is said and done, Aldo comes out still the champ and Mcgregor's nut riders dissapear.
You know why McGregor drinks? Because he'll never be better than Aldo.

Fuck you.

Dumbest thread I've seen in the last 24 hours. And there have been a lot of dumb threads.

Aldo is the Last Emperor. He said his last fight was his toughest fight, but his chin still seems good, so he's probably still prime. He's not getting worse; the competition is getting better.

True but Anderson didn't really take much damage and didn't engage in fire fights. He was more of a sniper and I think that helped prolong his prime.

Besides Mendes fight... when was Aldo in a "fire fight"? The guy has taken very little damage inside the octagon. IDK about sparring... that could be another story.

PAST HIS PRIME?

PAST HIS FUCKING PRIME?

YOU STUPID MCGREGOR NUT RIDERS!

WHO THE FUCK HAS FINISHED MENDES BUT ALDO HIMSELF?

WHO THE FUCK HAS EVER FINISHED EDGAR?

WHO THE FUCK TOSSES KZ IN THE AIR AND DISLOCATES HIS SHOULDER VIA LEG KICK? ( and this is coming from a KZ nuthugger)

Mcgregor throws his stupid kicks and Aldo follows up with his own and caves paddy o mally's legs underneath him.
Mcgregor throws his shitty left hand and Aldo slips and counters resulting in a knockdown on Potato face.

When all is said and done, Aldo comes out still the champ and Mcgregor's nut riders dissapear.
You know why McGregor drinks? Because he'll never be better than Aldo.

Fuck you.

Lol this

Thank you for taking the words out of my mouth.

I would bet my life on Aldo in this fight. McGregor has nothing for him.

While he is relatively young he has a lot of mileage in terms of time in the cage. He has to get neck treatments in order to be able to fight. His recent fights have been mostly decisions and Mendes inflicted a lot of damage. Is Jose Aldo on the downside of his career? Does this make him vulnerable to someone like Conor who hasn't been through all the grueling fights?

Honestly, i thought he looked bad against Mendes and thats not knockin on Mendes because he looked amazing but Aldo has always been a couple steps up from amazing. He barely won that fight. Aldo probably still beats Conor though but 3 years ago Aldo murders him for sure.

TS is already comming up with excuses when McGoat blasts Hosay Eldo, and snatches that strap from his little brazilian waist.

his prime was WEC, in UFC he has gone to decision in every fight apart from first Mendes fight. and KZ fight was a fluke injury. he was much better in WEC. he is too flat footed and slow now. can't see him lasting long with Conor

Back