Do you all forget Woodley fought and beat a middleweight?

Boxingroutines

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
There's no excuses as to why he shouldn't move up to middleweight. He can do it. Getting out weighed by 10 pounds against Kelvin who is very heavy handed and was able to counter him all night.

Yep, we did forget, lol. Cause woodley is a shell of his former self, and at 38, no one wants to see him go to middleweight

I thought this was gonna be about Till. Kelvin is more a bloated WW than a properl MW. Dude just can't stop eating.

lol Woodley vs Gastelum was horrific, awful fight, 99% staring and 1% doing anything.

I mean Robbie was a middleweight at one point too. And yeah we forgot because he's looked like shit for 15 rounds.

Yeah srs bro Kelvin is a WW that doesn’t want to eat less.

Sure he KFTO of Bisping in mere minutes but that doesn’t make him a bonafide MW.

Gastelum was hospitalized a day prior to the fight.

too bad everyone was calling woodley the greatest welterweight of all time 2 years ago. Dont worry, I didnt forget about that. you cant rewrite history
Oh i think woodley is the 2nd greatest welterweight of all time. I don’t consider his split decision win over Gastelum which some considered Gastelum winning that great of a victory compared to some of his other fights. I just think he’s accomplished all the greatness that he’s capable of in this sport n it’s time to hang it up for him.

That middleweight is moving back down to WW because he finally realized he's too small

Woodley was dwarfed by Colby. He wont survive at MW. He needs to move down if anything.

TWood's problem ain't the weight. It's that he just does nothing worthwhile in his fights anymore.

Back