Do you agree with the statment that "Carwin won't be an underdog against Overeem"?

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Schaub made a statement that even TODAY, the 41 year old, spine broken, full of injuries, without peds Shane Carwin won't be an underdog against overeem?

I mean, really? Also last time he fought was 5 or 6 years ago.

no..... Schaub is an idiot

Carwin will be the clear underdog and likely lose

Said that the Carwin of some years ago was a nightmare matchup for him

Schaub is not only friends with Carwin but also talks loads of bollocks.
Baring the off chance that anyone with power has against overeem Carwin doesn't stand much of a chance.
Definitely not the favourite.

There should be a section of Sherdog called Schaub Discussion. Just rename the Wasteland.

Schaub - enough topics about him, we know he says dumb things ALL the time. We know they are wrong. Ignore him.

Was outclassed by prime JDS but other than that he smashed everyone.

But nah reem is a bad matchup for him.

People some how think Brock could make a run at the title today, and Carwin has better striking, a better chin, and is all around a better fighter than Brock. Had he not gone full retard when they fought he would have been champion. Instead he blew his load punch Brock, and could barely walk back to the corner at the end of the 1st.

Schaub..... ah i remember, he was the guy that was knock out cold by Roy Nelson. But no i don't agree with him.

Even prime roided Carwin would have little chance against someone like Overeem. Old, roidless, injury riddled, 5 years inactive Carwin gets shitstomped.

I don't know if I'd call it that clearly... but Carwin could certainly find that chin & hiz wrestling will throw Reem off hiz game. I think it's a good fight for Reem after losing to Stipe... could go either way.

I don't know if I'd call it that clearly... but Carwin could certainly find that chin & hiz wrestling will throw Reem off hiz game. I think it's a good fight for Reem after losing to Stipe... could go either way.

if you think it could go either way, then you should really be killed. You are too stupid to deserve to live.

if you think it could go either way, then you should really be killed. You are too stupid to deserve to live.
Damn dude, & you were so much fun when you were part of the Revolution. What the f*ck happened to you?

Carwin iz a wrecking machine with sick one punch KO power & outstanding wrestling. & Reem'z chin iz questionable. If you don't think he can crack glass chin Reem then that's one thing... but what you said here iz rediculous & pretty f*cking rude.

Are you actually Mark Hunt?

Last edited:
Schaub also said that Carwin was natural.

Back