Do you agree with the decision to not give Palhares his SOTN bonus?

paulharris.jpg

A begrudging yes. But I honestly don't think he's malicious, he just has a hard time switching off.

on an off-topic side note, did Mike Pierce forgot who he was fighting?
Wtf was that, he could've at least tried to test Palhares' cardio for a while......

I defended him when people complained about it last time because he let go as soon as the ref intervened. This time though, the ref was on him like a good 2-3 seconds before he let go. WTF man

Well, at least for a little while the results were correct then.

How anyone can stand behind Harris on this is beyond me. I mean, Sherdoggers rally to some pretty fucking stupid causes, but this one is way, way up there.

Brazilians being Brazilian. Once you watch fans behead a ref and stick his head on a pole in the field this really isn't so bad.

People showing the Rampage one, it is really bad but there was bad blood between the two and Silva pushed Page at the weigh ins, all that plus the ass whoopings Silva had given him x2 I can see why he wanted those couple extra (not that it makes it right). With this fight, I didn't hear any bad smack talk building up to it plus Paul Harris does this constantly so I am more than alright with holding out on his bonus.

This is fucking BS.

He deserves it.

He's the first guy to finish Pierce.

paulharris.jpg

A begrudging yes. But I honestly don't think he's malicious, he just has a hard time switching off.

That's fine. Maybe hitting him in the wallet will help with that. If not ... maybe MMA isn't for him.

on an off-topic side note, did Mike Pierce forgot who he was fighting?
Wtf was that, he could've at least tried to test Palhares' cardio for a while......

I was actually midway through saying "Think Palhares might gas bad......as long as Pierce keeps his legs...". Thats all I got.
No idea what Mike was thinking.

I've lost respect for every fighter I've seen pull this kind of shit. I honestly appreciate it when a fighter stops striking before the ref calls it, or tells the ref the opponent is out. Those accidental strikes after the bell arent a big deal, but the Palhares had on Pierce was brutal and could have caused some damage. Well done UFC for stepping up. Wish they would have done the same to Rampage.

Just get rid of this guy already.

Drug cheat and purposely hurts fighters. I don't want to see him fight any more.

Anytime big bad Zuffa makes a decision people are going to whine

Any time Lord Dana makes a decision people are going to agree like a bunch of zombies.

am i doing it right?

I agree with this decision. I think his history of holding on too long to submissions deserves some reprimanding. That said, this has nothing to do with Zuffa and everything to do with people simply having different opinions

I'm ok with not giving him the SOTN bonus because it might've been a bit long. Still, I think that's probably the only disciplinary action that should be taken because it wasn't nearly as bad as many are making it out to be. He let go about a second after the ref stepped in. You don't go until the opponent taps, you go until the ref stops it.

Rousimar waited fir the ref to intervene.

This is utter BS.

Plus he agreed to give his SOTN award to charity.

So ZUFFA are in reality screwing themselves. Not a good look.

People showing the Rampage one, it is really bad but there was bad blood between the two and Silva pushed Page at the weigh ins, all that plus the ass whoopings Silva had given him x2 I can see why he wanted those couple extra (not that it makes it right). With this fight, I didn't hear any bad smack talk building up to it plus Paul Harris does this constantly so I am more than alright with holding out on his bonus.

I don't see how smack talking makes it more acceptable. More understandable sure

Yes of course. That kind of bullshit shouldn't be allowed.

When has Toko ever damanged someones ACL or meniscus? NEVER.

IDIOTS>

Back