Do you agree with the decision to not give Palhares his SOTN bonus?

Hendo's h-bomb against bisping (witch replay was cut out the dvd by ufc)

Was fine, and he got a 100,000 bonus

Show me the ref holding Hendo back and he went in for the H-Bomb anyway. You can't. We are talking about the ref being there and telling Palhares to let go and Palhares cranking on it more.

jackson-kos-silva-4.gif

Knockout of the night, $60,000 bonus for Rampage.

Page was due after the assbeatings he took in the first two fights. Have some heart man!

I'd like to see them go further, but I consider it a step in the right direction. Seriously, what's the point of even tapping if it won't stop the attack? You may as well just gouge his eyes out or punch him in the Jimmy once he grabs a leg

Yes. Heel hooks aren't something to fuck around with, it's good that Pierce only sustained damage to his ankle but could have been seriously injured.

Last edited:
Fighters who beat him should be allowed to keep punching him after his knocked out jus so karma can catch up to him

100% yes .. then again I was the only one who voted.
Well, at least for a little while the results were correct then.

How anyone can stand behind Harris on this is beyond me. I mean, Sherdoggers rally to some pretty fucking stupid causes, but this one is way, way up there.

Yeah and i hope that isn't his only punishment. He seriously needs to be taught a lesson.

It's getting ridiculous.

Yes, I agree.

Examples of good sportsmanship (+ bad refereeing in at least 1 of them):

2.gif

8_Josh_Burkman_vs._Jon_Fitch_medium.gif

pettisnow.gif

I see a lot of people in the threads right now calling bullshit, so I'm making a poll to see what the majority thinks.

I think it's fair enough, he held the heel hook on for too long which can damage a career easily. He's done it before as well, although I don't think he has the best fight IQ. Intentional or not, he did it again, and is well deserved of any punishment given to him.

Really? You think holding on for an extra second while the referee is out of position is worthy of any punishment bestowed upon him? So if they kicked him out of the UFC permanently you're okay with that?

Pierce tapped many times but the ref was just too slow. Palhares only held it for a second once the ref touched him. I'm not surprised to see so many people agree though. There has been a lot of bias against Palhares in the past. I've never really understood why. (excluding that one time).

I see a lot of people in the threads right now calling bullshit, so I'm making a poll to see what the majority thinks.

I think it's fair enough, he held the heel hook on for too long which can damage a career easily. He's done it before as well, although I don't think he has the best fight IQ. Intentional or not, he did it again, and is well deserved of any punishment given to him.

Good poll, btw.

Should have been fined for that too. That doesn't make Palhares right, it just makes Rampage a tool as well.

I agree with Palhares being fined... but i don't agree with the SOTN being taken away.

Page was due after the assbeatings he took in the first two fights. Have some heart man!

hahaha, and Palhares is a very low IQ fighter who was mad about all the crap Pierce talked about him and Brazil... where is the consideration ???! :p

He has a history of this behavior, so I agree.

When you lose 50k you remember not to do it again. It was the right call.

I can see why it happened, but I don't necessarily agree with it

I agree with Palhares being fined... but i don't agree with the SOTN being taken away.

hahaha, and Palhares is a very low IQ fighter who was mad about all the crap Pierce talked about him and Brazil... where is the consideration ???! :p

cue sad hulk walking away music. I can't stay mad at him either

Back