Do you agree with the decision to not give Palhares his SOTN bonus?

theycallitMurda

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I see a lot of people in the threads right now calling bullshit, so I'm making a poll to see what the majority thinks.

I think it's fair enough, he held the heel hook on for too long which can damage a career easily. He's done it before as well, although I don't think he has the best fight IQ. Intentional or not, he did it again, and is well deserved of any punishment given to him.

Anytime big bad Zuffa makes a decision people are going to whine

Yes, Brazilian Lenny needs to learn to play nice or Gary Sinise will have to put him down.

yep. Failed drug test last fight and continuously holding onto subs way after the tap/ref. Just cut him.

Yeah it was right to take his bonus away. As I recall he's done this before. On top of that, it is always an unsportsman like thing to do - this is your lively hood and your health on the line as well as your job. Hold a choke too long and someone could end up with serious brain damage or die. Same with other submissions, the damage, in the long run, can be serious.

And again I believe he's done this before, so it's time to act on it and teach him to not to do it.

He will be punished with a suspension. He got the official submission. Give it to him and cut him if it's that bad.

Hendo's h-bomb against bisping (witch replay was cut out the dvd by ufc)

Was fine, and he got a 100,000 bonus

Agreed with the decision. Pierce was clearly tapping, Paul didn't have to wait for the referee to intervene, but he did......and kept going.

I didn't see Bisping tapping.....:D

Yes. He doesn't deserve a bonus after what he did. He should also be fined heavily from his purse.

Always fight until the ref pulls you off, the ref hadn't got to Hendo while he was in mid air landing the H bomb. That is not comparable to what Paul Harris has done continuously through his career, not stopping when the ref jumps in.

100% I was actually surprised that it was a Split! I thought Jake would of taken the UD.

jackson-kos-silva-4.gif

Knockout of the night, $60,000 bonus for Rampage.

He deserves the bonus. People are just to much sensitive.
But Salem its going to be Salem,and Toquinho its the perfect target for that.

Everytime Pahlares does something like this i just watch the replay of his last when he got KTFO by Lombard then I feel better

Back