Do you agree with both Gus/Jones and Lawler/Condit decisions ?

Gus vs. Jones was close, Condit vs. Lawler was a straight up robbery. Lawler is the weakest champ of them in the UFC.

Like many, I thought Condit won that fight. Lawler clearly has a style that appeals to judges and he has eked out a few victories that way. But good for Robbie, it's ultimately due to his will to win.

Don't get me wrong, I love watching Jones fight and I thought he was the best fighter ever, but when you Jones nuthuggers keep trashing Gus you'll get the same treatment as well.
I actually like Gustafssons fighting though hes not nearly as extraordinary as the former champ.

I dont see how stating Gus record or losses constitutes trashing him.

Both razor close fights. In those two fights i think the champion got it because of one moment in the fight : the elbow of jones and the flurry of Lawler in the last round.

Do you think the champs have not been beaten decisively ? Or do you think it was enough for the challengers to get the belt ?

Personnally, i think the decisions were right. You go sherdog
I agree with both decisions.

I actually like Gustafssons fighting though hes not nearly as extraordinary as the former champ.

I dont see how stating Gus record or losses constitutes trashing him.

Well if you read you're own comments and other fellow Jones nuthuggers and change Gustafson's name to another fighter, it should put some perspective on it I guess.

Well if you read you're own comments and other fellow Jones nuthuggers and change Gustafson's name to another fighter, it should put some perspective on it I guess.

If I said, "If its any consolation Rory would have immediately lost the belt to Lawler or Hendricks"
That simply doesnt equate to "bashing"
Its a logical assesment based on fight records.

I think you are a "hugger" , as u say , since it seems your emotions have clouded your assesment of Gus actual performance.

If I said, "If its any consolation Rory would have immediately lost the belt to Lawler or Hendricks"
That simply doesnt equate to "bashing"
Its a logical assesment based on fight records.

I think you are a "hugger" , as u say , since it seems your emotions have clouded your assesment of Gus actual performance.

No, I'm a big fan of Gus, but I can still stay objective unlike you.

I've read multiple of you're posts in different threads about Gus, and it's usually just bullshit.

"logical assessment based on fight records". Is that what you say when you posts that he has never beaten a top 10 fighter (when he clearly beat Shogun?). Yeah, exactly.

I agreed with both decisions.

I actually thought there was a better argument for Gus winning the DC fight (I thought he won 3-2) than winning the Jones fight.

The Condit/Lawler one is hard for a lot of people to understand because they look at the final punchstats instead of judging by rounds, which is what we do in MMA.

No, I'm a big fan of Gus, but I can still stay objective unlike you.

I've read multiple of you're posts in different threads about Gus, and it's usually just bullshit.

"logical assessment based on fight records". Is that what you say when you posts that he has never beaten a top 10 fighter (when he clearly beat Shogun?). Yeah, exactly.

Calm down buckaroo, your getting unnecessarily emotional.

If Shogun was top 10 when Gus beat him, I stand corrected. However stating his record and actual performance is not "thrashing" him regardless of how uneasy it makes you personally feel as a fan of his

I thought Bones and Condit won.

The fifth round won Jones the Gus fight.

Robbie vs Condit was to close to call.

Condit definitely won that fight.

Calm down buckaroo, your getting unnecessarily emotional.

If Shogun was top 10 when Gus beat him, I stand corrected. However stating his record and actual performance is not "thrashing" him regardless of how uneasy it makes you personally feel as a fan of his

Rule number one, don't post about stuff you don't have a freaking clue about, especially when you refer to "logical assessment based on fight records".

Painful man, just painful.

NO

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

Both razor close fights. In those two fights i think the champion got it because of one moment in the fight : the elbow of jones and the flurry of Lawler in the last round.

Do you think the champs have not been beaten decisively ? Or do you think it was enough for the challengers to get the belt ?

Personnally, i think the decisions were right. You go sherdog
yes

Rule number one, don't post about stuff you don't have a freaking clue about, especially when you refer to "logical assessment based on fight records".

Painful man, just painful.

Lol.
Wrong.
If Gus somehow actually defeated Jones-
He would have immediately lost the belt to the number 1 or 2 contenders
Rumble or Cormier as he ACTUALLY lost to them following the Jones fight

"logical assessment based on fight records"

His decision victory over Shogun has zero bearing on that assesment based on fight record.

Gus should have won because Jones did not do even close the amount of damage to Gus, in his extremely overrated 4th rd "comeback", that Robbie did to Condit. Gus bounced back in the 5th and was the clear winner. Condit did not!

Lol.
Wrong.
If Gus somehow actually defeated Jones-
He would have immediately lost the belt to the number 1 or 2 contenders
Rumble or Cormier as he ACTUALLY lost to them following the Jones fight

"logical assessment based on fight records"

His decision victory over Shogun has zero bearing on that assesment based on fight record.

Lol, stop trying so hard, you are getting wrecked and it's time to call a defeat son.

Back