Do you agree that this was the greatest Flyweight title fight of all time?

• Thread starter Bulletproof Acc
  • Start date
:icon_conf

demetrious-wobbles-mccall.gif

mccall-vs-demetrious.gif
Wow I feel silly I totally forgot about his draw with Ian McCall.
giphy.gif

Atleast im glad we can all agree it was a fantastic fight

Dodson will always be dangerous but I feel like he really hasn't showed much improvement since that fight and MM has improved a ton since then.

Dodson really did end up getting dominated after MM figured out the clinch was his. This time I expect Dodson to not let him do that to him again. Very interesting actually

It will be good. As good as a MM fight can be because Dodson wont be dominated like other people. It will at least have some drama. Or maybe MM is even better now and easily 50-45s him.

Wonder how things would look today if Mcall got the nod. Probably still MM as the champ but things would be hella different!

It would definitely be a lot more interesting I think... Ian riding the high of that victory going into a five rounder with Joe B would be good. & not like he did that bad when they actually fought.

Let's just assume Ian wins because TAM doesn't win title fights :icon_lol:
Then fights Dodson...which would be pretty fun as well. So after that we'd either have Dodson(C)/McCall(C) vs Johnson(most likely. We can also assume they matched him up with Benavidez to get the title shot).

Welcome to...The Flyweight Zone :icon_chee

Thumb wrestling is more interesting than watching Flyweights fight.

I thought the tournament final with Joe was the better fight but Dodson looked great

With better cardio and avoiding the clinch he could win the rematch. Plus MM did hit him with some illegal knees that went unpunished although I think we all agree that's a pretty stupid rule

First time since the Joe B rematch I'm excited to see a MM fight to be honest, everyone since you kinda knew was going to get out classed

Personally I thought Mouse/Creepy 1 was better. Wasn't a 5 round fight, but still was hella entertaining. Dodson is definitely a game opponent. Nobody else at 125 has touched Mouse's chin the way Dodson did in that first fight.

Actually I enjoyed the first Benavidez fight more.

I really enjoyed this fight and am looking forward to part 2.

I will never understand the hate people give these guys.

Back