Do you agree about what Bryce Mitchell said about wearing masks?

Do you agree about what Bryce Mitchell said about wearing masks?

• Total voters
No, but it's OK to have shitty opinions, won't make me dislike him as a fighter or even as a person.

Have only worn a mask about 5 hours total since this began..makes me feel like a tough guy...War Bryce..

I'm always highly confused by people who say they can't breath with those masks. It's a bit annoying at first, then you pretty much forget that you have it on.

No, but it's OK to have shitty opinions, won't make me dislike him as a fighter or even as a person.

You can absolutely dislike someone for their opinions without thinking that this person shouldn't be allowed to express himself.

He's basically saying people should have the choice.

I see both sides.

It's where does the good of the many override the freedoms of all.

You can absolutely dislike someone for their opinions without thinking that this person shouldn't be allowed to express himself.
I didn't say you couldn't. If you want to dislike Bryce because he thinks you shouldn't have to wear masks, go ahead, I don't give a fuck lol. I'm just not gonna do that.

I don’t agree with what he says about the masks but I do agree on his point to make restaurants and other businesses full capacity.

He has a right to be a moron and he is exercising that right to the fullest. Acting like kids are dying from mask wearing. The horror of having to breathe through a mask. It’s obviously political dressed up as fake outrage hiding behind it....”it’s about the kids.” He’s not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Back