Opinion Do you actually think that CNN is "fake news"?

now I really see who I’m dealing with. Someone with an iq of 80 who thinks CNN is far right. Jesus could you be any more wrong?

I mean they are very far right. If you think otherwise you're living in a really fucked up bubble. Liberals hate CNN with a burning passion. If you were actually a leftist as claimed you'd obviously know that.

Have a poli sci degree......with honors. Working on two graduate degrees at once.

I mean they are very far right. If you think otherwise you're living in a really fucked up bubble. Liberals hate CNN with a burning passion. If you were actually a leftist as claimed you'd obviously know that.

Have a poli sci degree......with honors. Working on two graduate degrees at once.

you are a lunatic. Liberals hate CNN huh? Are you ok man? Do you have a helmet on?

I only ask to because you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about

<[analyzed}>

Ya got me on that one. LOL’d at vomits.

Can you imagine watch CC and thinking, “man, this is good tv”

I can imagine it sadly cause I've had to interact with a lot of neolibs. They are in a bubble just like the fox news people are and cause the bias is a little less on the nose they think they are educated.

you are a lunatic. Liberals hate CNN huh? Are you ok man? Do you have a helmet on?

I only ask to because you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about

It sounds like you have never talked to an actual liberal and are assuming liberals love CNN cause you're a conservative and you hate CNN so thus liberals must love it in your bubble. Do you watch any progressive channels on youtube? Like spend half the time trashing CNN and MSNBC for about the last decade. You're the one who's not living in reality.

Don't know why on earth you claimed to be a leftist. Like there's some conservatives throwing around that classical liberalism nonsense but the "leftist" term tends to be thrown around a lot less often.

Unfortunately, we need a new label for folks like you.

Probably a new party as well.

I have a very good friend I debate politics with, an educated Bernie bro, he was pissed off going all the way back to the first debate at the anti Bernie bias.

At the time I didn’t see it (don’t watch much cable news anymore) but after that compilation video of attacks against him, it blatantly obvious the daggers are out for him.

Good luck with your education and success!!!

It sounds like you have never talked to an actual liberal and are assuming liberals love CNN cause you're a conservative and you hate CNN so thus liberals must love it in your bubble.

Don't know why on earth you claimed to be a leftist. Like there's some conservatives throwing around that classical liberalism nonsense but the "leftist" term tends to be thrown around a lot less often.

lots of words but say nothing: you seem to have conservatives and liberals mixed up. I never said I hate CNN and I never said I was a conservative.

also, thank you for telling me what iam. Lol

lots of words but say nothing: you seem to have conservatives and liberals mixed up. I never said I hate CNN and I never said I was a conservative.

also, thank you for telling me what iam. Lol

Your very welcome. You seem very confused.

No, but they're about as bias and leaning as Fox news so I like to check up on both and go down the middle for a more accurate view of the news...

Your very welcome. You seem very confused.

because I like facts I looked it up.
Pew research study

Here is the liberal breakdown of news they watch/listen to
15% CNN
12% MSNBC
13% NPR
10% NYT

Looks like most liberals watch CNN dope

While conservatives and their cultish mentality watch Fox News 47% of the time

Unfortunately, we need a new label for folks like you.

Probably a new party as well.

I have a very good friend I debate politics with, an educated Bernie bro, he was pissed off going all the way back to the first debate at the anti Bernie bias.

At the time I didn’t see it (don’t watch much cable news anymore) but after that complication video, it blatantly obvious the daggers are out for him.

Good luck with your education and success!!!

Yeah most of us tend to go by progressive. Still I stubbornly cling to the liberal term cause I like the term better and cause having a term that embodies the new deal legacy stolen by right wingers doesn't sit well with me. Until the establishment types stop being called neolibs and start being called liberals(and by some people they have been just not most) I'm not throwing in the towel just yet! But yeah in every other major country on earth neolibs are right wing lunatics.

And yeah 2016 was a very traumatic experience cause we were warning those putos about how Hillary would lose for months and months and months and no one fucking listened and now instead of taking a seat back and apologizing for getting the country and possibly the world destroyed(you'd think in a culture where the apologies flow like water, this would be an easy thing) they are zealously trying to repeat their mistakes.

because I like facts I looked it up.
Pew research study

Here is the liberal breakdown of news they watch/listen to
15% CNN
12% MSNBC
13% NPR
10% NYT

Looks like most liberals watch CNN dope

While conservatives and their cultish mentality watch Fox News 47% of the time

15% counts as most now?

I didn't know the definition of "most" changed to less than a fifth. Most people in 1992 must have wanted Ross Perot to be President fascinating. And there's a lot of fake liberals out there all of those are right wing sources. NPR and MSNBC did have actual liberal phases but those were a while back.

15% counts as most now?

I didn't know the definition of "most" changed to less than a fifth. Most people in 1992 must have wanted Ross Perot to be President fascinating. And there's a lot of fake liberals out there all of those are right wing sources. NPR and MSNBC did have actual liberal phases but those were a while back.

Highest % of liberals watch CNN. But but but liberals hate CNN lol

The poll shows that liberals get their news from a variety of sources while half of conservatives stare at Fox News all day.

Yeah most of us tend to go by progressive. Still I stubbornly cling to the liberal term cause I like the term better and cause having a term that embodies the new deal legacy stolen by right wingers doesn't sit well with me. Until the establishment types stop being called neolibs and start being called liberals(and by some people they have been just not most) I'm not throwing in the towel just yet! But yeah in every other major country on earth neolibs are right wing lunatics.

And yeah 2016 was a very traumatic experience cause we were warning those putos about how Hillary would lose for months and months and months and no one fucking listened and now instead of taking a seat back and apologizing for getting the country and possibly the world destroyed(you'd think in a culture where the apologies flow like water, this would be an easy thing) they are zealously trying to repeat their mistakes.

Unfortunately, the progressives have been taken over by “the squad”

Have you thought about the label, “rationale person”

I think it’s about time we remember this fictional telling of once upon a time in Iraq.

My favorite is at 655 ish

Unfortunately, the progressives have been taken over by “the squad”

Have you thought about the label, “rationale person”

No I'm a huge fan of the squad. I wish the squad had taken over congress(if you're referring to AOC, Pressley and those other 2 congresswoman whose names escape me right now). Progressive movement was a big part of getting them elected through justice democrats and they were some of the few(there are a handful more who did not receive that label for stupid identity politic reasons) that broke through last cycle. That was a hope long before though. They ran out some horrible conservative Dems to get those seats.

And no the rational person would draw in moderates cause sadly the left, right divide has made Americans identify the center as reasonable. When the center really means probably the most morally flexible and the most willing to sell out cause one doesn't actually have a world view of their own except straddling a fence to not piss people off. I mean obviously think we are "rational people" but uh I'm self aware enough to know that term has been successfully hijacked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back