Opinion Do you actually think that CNN is "fake news"?

Ya uhhhh no. I’m a leftist and I don’t watch CNN because they are too left for me. Chris Cuomo is a great show though but that’s about all I can watch there

Does anyone else think CNN is right?

You aren't a leftist. Fuck Jack Savage might even be more of a leftist than you. And he's the sterotype for a fake lefty.

"Chris Cuomo is a great show".

Vomits.

Yeah, CNN is nonsense.

They're certainly not alone in their bias but this thread is about them.

CNN is fake news. Fox News has a lot of people pushing the republican establishment agenda. The Trump people are the ones that get the ratings, but I don't care for most of them. Tucker Carlson is great though. He calls out both parties on war, trade, and immigration. He's consistent on those issues. He will give Trump credit when he deserves it, but will call him out when he's wrong. Considering Carlson is 100% behind the three major MAGA issues that got Trump elected that's usually a good thing. Tucker Carlson tonight is the only cable news show I watch now.

You aren't a leftist.

"Chris Cuomo is a great show".

Vomits.

You said CNN is far right. You clearly have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. The kids room is that way >>>>> I think

And they change the video saturation to make it appear Bernie is about to explode.

That should just about wrap up this thread...

Looks like he ignored Wonka's rules.

You said CNN is far right. You clearly have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. The kids room is that way >>>>> I think

I think you're confused about who's the child here. Get back in your lane please.

Nah, they report the news and then offer opinions on whatever crazy thing Trump did that day.

sounds like you don’t like what they report but most of the people on their commenting are at the absolute top of their field

CNN is the reason why you have TDS. You people are zombies.

I think you're confused about who's the child here. Get back in your lane please.

ok let’s play a game.

Does anyone else think CNN is a far right news source as @ferrisjso is suggesting? Anyone, anyone?

Sorry kid, nobody will agree with you.

CNN is the reason why you have TDS. You people are zombies.

Lol when someone says TDS it let’s me know a couple things. 1. They never went to college so their iq is low. 2. Facts aren’t their friend so they use buzzwords because it’s easier and even more low iq

They are the original Fake News before Trump called them out.

They are the ones that told Democrats that Hillary couldn't lose and that Trump had no chance.

I wonder how many Dems stayed home and didn't vote because CNN told them this?

Wow...

CNN were NOT responsible for the "Hilary will win easily" thing.

POLLS stated that Trump was doomed.................not CNN.

You're giving CNN too much credit...as if they could create that narrative all be themselves....

Wow...

You're giving CNN too much credit...as if they could create that narrative all be themselves....

All the Fox polls said the same thing. Trump couldn’t win

Wow...

Actually it's the opposite. The polls were correct and CNN were the ones that read them incorrectly because they were too dumb to understand what Margin of error meant.

ok let’s play a game.

Does anyone else think CNN is a far right news source as @ferrisjso is suggesting? Anyone, anyone?
In your answer please tag him and tell him he is wrong

@ferrisjso is certainly correct on many fronts.

Did you fail to notice the only time cnn stopped criticizing Trump, was when they were beating the drums of war in Syria?

Did you fail to see the picture I just quoted where they are altering his image to appear sicker?

Did you fail to realize all news media is a profit driven division machine?

I wouldn’t say they’re a “far right news source”, but they are absolutely a corporate democrat/OP mockingbird propaganda outfit.

CNN is fake news. Fox News has a lot of people pushing the republican establishment agenda. The Trump people are the ones that get the ratings, but I don't care for most of them. Tucker Carlson is great though. He calls out both parties on war, trade, and immigration. He's consistent on those issues. He will give Trump credit when he deserves it, but will call him out when he's wrong. Considering Carlson is 100% behind the three major MAGA issues that got Trump elected that's usually a good thing. Tucker Carlson tonight is the only cable news show I watch now.

This post is pure comedy

I guess in the sense that official sources are taken to be trustworthy (they usually are, but not always).

I've read it. He makes it clear that it's an unconscious process, while a lot of the right suggests that it's a deliberate thing. And he has a better sense of where biases go.

I was also recommend watching the documentary. he makes it clear that it is deliberate.

Actually it's the opposite. The polls were correct and CNN were the ones that read them incorrectly because they were too dumb to understand what Margin of error meant.

now I really see who I’m dealing with. Someone with an iq of 80 who thinks CNN is far right. Jesus could you be any more wrong?

Lol when someone says TDS it let’s me know a couple things. 1. They never went to college so their iq is low. 2. Facts aren’t their friend so they use buzzwords because it’s easier and even more low iq

Liberals hate facts lol.

Back