Opinion Do you actually think that CNN is "fake news"?

Imagine thinking you and your fellow citizens were nothing more than tools to be used up and tossed out....

Damn

To the Presidential admins that wage war, especially one like the Bush admin, we were nothing but tools. That's the obvious way in which our leaders see us, and public approval and media reporting weren't going to slow down the drumbeat of war.

I mean, seriously, all ANY news org has to do is point out Trump saying and doing dumb dumb dumb things as he lies and lies and lies all over the place, including lying and lying about his own lies.................

Right now, it's all about Turkey invading Syria RIGHT AFTER Trump went back on our word to help allies there. Even Lindsay Graham is trying to plead with Trump to help said allies before it's too late............

I fear, it is too late, and simply because Trump is a dumb dumb dumb dumbfuck, ISIS may be reinvigorated, etc, etc now.

Anyway, If you deem CNN as fake, do you alternatively think that FOX News is legit...?

What an absolutely moronic post.

A) did you miss cnn altering Bernie’s color just this week?

B) did you miss their fake desert storm coverage?

C) did you not realize all of these news networks are propaganda outfits?

And lastly, Isis can’t do shit unless the US let’s them. Obama let them exist because they furthered his goals in Syria. For god sake, educate yourself before posting ridiculous garbage.

I mean, seriously, all ANY news org has to do is point out Trump saying and doing dumb dumb dumb things as he lies and lies and lies all over the place, including lying and lying about his own lies.................

Right now, it's all about Turkey invading Syria RIGHT AFTER Trump went back on our word to help allies there. Even Lindsay Graham is trying to plead with Trump to help said allies before it's too late............

I fear, it is too late, and simply because Trump is a dumb dumb dumb dumbfuck, ISIS may be reinvigorated, etc, etc now.

Anyway, If you deem CNN as fake, do you alternatively think that FOX News is legit...?

Most liberals think CNN is fake for pretty much the opposite reasons conservatives would. CNN is really far right wing.

Fox News has always been cancer but it's also never been less of a cancer relative to CNN and MSNBC than it is in 2019. And Fox is still worse but that should be a given no one's giving out medals to news organizations for being less right wing than Fox.

Networks get things wrong. Fake news is something the Incompetent in Chief came up with because his base loves easy to digest buzzwords.

You are the definition of sheeple.

95lz.jpg

Have you seen what cnn did to the color on the video above?

Why don’t you go look that up before commenting further...

Of course CNN is fake news. They’re just a propaganda tool for the people who own them.

Cnn puts on whatever gets people to watch and doesn’t even stop to see if what they report is true figuring calling it preliminary covers their ass

I think they distort facts and push narratives that are very dangerous for this country. The majority of people on that channel are very disingenuous and duplicitous. They are outright propaganda for the Left most of the time.

Most liberals think CNN is fake for pretty much the opposite reasons conservatives would. CNN is really far right wing.

Fox News has always been cancer but it's also never been less of a cancer relative to CNN and MSNBC than it is in 2019. And Fox is still worse but that should be a given no one's giving out medals to news organizations for being less right wing than Fox.

Did you just say CNN is far right wing?

I think they distort facts and push narratives that are very dangerous for this country. The majority of people on that channel are very disingenuous and duplicitous. They are outright propaganda for the Left most of the time.

Nah, they report the news and then offer opinions on whatever crazy thing Trump did that day.

sounds like you don’t like what they report but most of the people on their commenting are at the absolute top of their field

Well yeah. Pretty common knowledge outside of the far right wing.

Ya uhhhh no. I’m a leftist and I don’t watch CNN because they are too left for me. Chris Cuomo is a great show though but that’s about all I can watch there

Does anyone else think CNN is right?

after the Iraq War, I've learned that CNN, Foxnews, and MSNBC and all corporate media outlets are fu*king Fake News.

to answer your question TS, yes.

Society should have learned this in 1914, 1940 and so on. Fucking Uncle Joe …. smh.

the slant is whatever propels the agenda or status quo, and of course ratings. MSNBC and CNN were very slanted to the right during the early stages of the Iraq war.

I guess in the sense that official sources are taken to be trustworthy (they usually are, but not always).

I highly recommend this book

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manufacturing_Consent

he has a way of articulating what I'm been trying to say so much more clearer.

I've read it. He makes it clear that it's an unconscious process, while a lot of the right suggests that it's a deliberate thing. And he has a better sense of where biases go.

Nah, they report the news and then offer opinions on whatever crazy thing Trump did that day.

sounds like you don’t like what they report but most of the people on their commenting are at the absolute top of their field

And they change the video saturation to make it appear Bernie is about to explode.

That should just about wrap up this thread...

Back